Fire in our eyes 22

I jumped onto the couch watching the Alpha's bored yet slightly excited face quickly looking over each page. I sighned and let my eyes wonder to Blake asleep on the sofa behind me in a tight black v neck top showing off his impressive muscles and a pair of dark grey skinny jeans. He looked so peaceful and innocent, but still exstremely hot at the same time. The feelings I get from being will all these boys is like ecesty. I feel almost safe with them as I did with the big black wolf, even now I can feel it watching me where ever I go...it comes too.

I could hear lots of footsteps coming up the stairs and turned to look at my front door as the 16 popular girls slowly walked in taking in all of the room with jelous eyes. "Ummm hey Lexxie we wanted to ask you to join us for dinner" A girl with bleach blonde hair and dark brown eyes asked standing next to where the still sleeping Blake lay. I stared at her awkwardly then met eyes with Dylan wondering if he could come as well. He gave a short nod nd said "We would love to join you". Most of the girls grinned stupidly apart from twowht shyly looked at the ground. I smiled and got up off the sofa walking over to Blake before lightly poking them making him jump off the sofa and stand next to me sleepily. "By the way my name is Alexandria or Alex for short" the bleach blonde brown eyed girl said sticking her hand out. I smiled and shook the hand feeling anger towards her as soon as her skin touched mine.

sorry its short and that but been busy and thought since i havent uploaded in a while i would today :) hope our enjoying it so far and i finally know exsactly what the storys going to go like :D so excited....i will upload soon and please comment and tell me what u think so far :) also remember to fan and vote :D from annie xxxx