School is a Playground

Namimori High School... the town's most praised school, next to Midori High, has been around many generations that many people, living around the area, have their kids attend the school. Besides some of the delinquents, students come and go, participation in clubs, and everything else normally done after school. With the sports, ranging from martial arts to baseball, advances on academic and early career developments, and rates of graduates; Namimori town jumped to joy when they're considered one of the top ten well-known schools within Japan.

However, this generation was different, bringing the most attention and probably devastation to their ranking. The formation of the Disciplinary Committee, and protectors of Namimori's peace, with a demon Prefect, Hibari Kyouya. The winning streak of the Boxing and Baseball clubs because of their respective ace's, the EXTREME Sasagawa Ryohei and cheerful Yamamoto Takeshi; the genius/delinquent transfer student from Italy, and (surprisingly) protégé pianist, Gokudera Hayato. The well-known school-idol (a sibling to the boxing ace) Sasagawa Kyoko. And lastly, the most heard of a failure of a student, Dame-Tsuna, who seems to be attracting every single one of them. Of course, there were also the famous, dangerous, and weirdos outside of school that follows him.

Speaking of which, Tsuna, Hayato, and Takashi were running, at top speed, somehow making it to the school gates with five minutes to spare. "Haaa~ we somehow got here on time," Tsuna said relaxing on his knees in exhaustion as he looked at him. "Sorry... for making you guys... run too."

Takeshi is also on his knees, with his school and sword's baggage hanging precariously off of his shoulder. "No problem, Tsuna... it's always important... to get to school on time," he replied with his usual smile. "Besides... it's great exercise after... recovering for so long." Tsuna smiled apologetically again remembering that he had received heavy damage in the Future.

Hayato looked flushed but didn't show his tiredness as he glared at the baseball ace before looking at Tsuna. "That's nothing Jyuudaime, I can run at least that much!" he said with enthusiasm.

The young boss smiled uncertainly and started walking towards the gate. Just before he stepped thru the boundary line, alarms went off in his head to duck. His body reacted in auto pilot as something immediately flew across his head colliding with the metallic gate of the school. Swallowing nervously, he forcefully brought his chocolate-brown eyes up looking into expected gray-blue steely orbs looking back, then further up to above his head where it had previously been.

Tsuna gulped upon seeing the upgraded alloy tonfa had deeply dented in the metal gate. Those that were nearby, quickly ran away from the group expecting them to get bitten along with them.

Body functions switched back to manual as he saw the damage. With a yelp, Tsuna scurried further away from the Prefect of the Disciplinary Council.

"Hi-Hibari-san... w-what are you doing!" Tsuna exclaimed in fright looking at the black-haired boy.

Kyouya's face was impassive, but he could definitely see the glint of bloodlust flicker in his eyes as he stared down at him. "Nothing... just want to see if you still have that fighting spirit inside of you."

Tsuna swallowed again expecting him to lash out and attack again... but Hayato got to him first, after helping him up, and started yelling at the Disciplinary Prefect angrily. "Don't go attacking people just because you want to test somebody!"

Kyouya looked at him for a moment, which looked to be a look of irritation, before turning and walking back to the building leaving them at the gate. Takeshi, who just watched the whole incident suddenly realized what time it is, tapped the two on the shoulder catching their attention again.

"If we don't hurry, we won't be able to get to class," he said with his usual carefree smile.

They blinked, looked around them seeing the empty school yard, then up at the clock on the school building... only one minute left...