Where...?

~Present~

"I remember footsteps and someone speaking before I fell unconscious," Tsuna finished his outlined story of the whole incident as he looked down fearfully at his tutor, perspiration growing. He knew Reborn would want to hear every detail of the event, but in truth, he didn't remember most of it; thus the short. He just hoped that it was enough to satisfy the hitman.

The tiny movement of the Hitman's thumb with an audible click said everything as he scrambled closer to the back of the headboard trying to explain, "T-that's all I remember b-before losing con-conscious! M-most of the e-events that I-" He tried to shuffle further back, gulping down the enlarging lump growing in his throat, hoping to meld into it as the gun came closer. "-I s-said, are the only things I r-recall! Everyth-thing else is in a bl-blur, s-so I-I can't r-remember anyth-thing else!"

After a few minutes of reading the pleading expression on his student's face, the Sun Arcobaleno lowered his gun, allowing Tsuna to relax his death grip on the edge of the board.

"I guess it couldn't be helped," he said, letting his chameleon climb up his arm to his usual resting place on top of the fedora's rim. He walked to the edge of the bed and jumped into the miniature armchair atop of the nightstand with a matching coffee table next to it and taking the hot espresso in hand. "Let's get her to fill in the gaps, shall we."

"Eh, 'her'..." the brunette said in confusion. As if on cue the door opened, dragging his attention towards the interrupter. Tsuna blinked in surprise. A young woman, looking somewhere in her 20's, entered the room with mafia attire. Semi-permed amber hair bounced as she walked towards the two.

When she stopped at few feet from the two, she bowed, and then looked up with piercing blue eyes meeting his. "It is a pleasure to meet you Decimo. I am Rena Rosa, second head of the CEDEF M.A.D., or Martial Arts Division."

"CEDEF, then...!" the teen exclaimed upon hearing the familiar acronym.

"That's right Dame-Tsuna. She works under your father and Lal Mirch, who is the top head of the division," Reborn answered continuing to sip his espresso. "And by orders, she was given the task in watching you after receiving a tip that an ally Famiglia was planning a revolt after finding out you were going to take the throne. So they sent someone to do a hit on you."

"HIIEE!! A hit order?! Doesn't that mean an assassination attempt!?" Tsuna paled thinking of all the times he was feeling someone watching him. If that was true, then he was a walking target among his classmates, putting them in danger.

"However, it seems that the Famiglia was annihilated, along with the S-class hitman of their ranks that were found at their hideout the same morning of your attack," Rena said.

"T-The whole Famiglia... Was killed...?" his eyes widened swallowing the lump in his throat, "Then in the news this morning... about a man found dead and cut in half..."

"Was the so called S-class hitman," Reborn huffed with a disappointing head shake. "Ruon Cline was listed on the blacklist, so he shouldn't have had a problem with surprise attacks. Of course, if it were me, that would have been a different story."

Tsuna didn't listen, as he looked down in shock. 'I was fighting against someone like that? Sure I felt the killing intent... but something feels off... if he did come at me with the intent to kill he would have killed me instead of using paralytics on me and my frie-' his head shot up looking around in realization that he was the only one out of the three that were attacked sitting in the room.

"Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto!? Where are they!?" Tsuna asked urgently looking towards his tutor. "Are they alright!?"

"Kind of slow in asking about that now isn't it Dame-Tsuna..." the hitman pointed out only to hear the continuous babble of worry from the brunette. Taking his Leon-hammer, he hit him over the head landing him in a heap on the bed.

"Stop babbling like a broken record," Reborn said back with a smirk at the angered student getting up with no signs of feeling the pain only a glare. When Tsuna didn't say anything else, he continued. "They only suffered minor injuries and paralytic gas. With a little Sun flames and some rest, they'll be fine."

Upon hearing about their safety, he sighed in relief. It was short-lived when he remembered his first question before Reborn wanted the whole story.

Rena, seeing the issue before it was voiced, quickly replied. "Since you needed to be taken to safety we had to take you here..."

Silence fell upon them as he took a moment to look out at the scenery outside the window again. Dread once again twisted his stomach. Looking towards them, with a trembling voice, he asked, what he knew would come with an unpleasant answer. "Where exactly... Is 'here'?"

An eerie smile played across Reborn's expression with glints of amusement in his eyes. Rena's lips curled a little to a wan smile, playing along with Reborn's expression as she replied. "It is fundamental knowledge in finding places where a target would be most familiar with. So the best way is to take you to a place where you are unfamiliar. By orders of Reborn-sama and Iemitsu-sama, we took you to Vongola HQ."

Tsuna's face drained of all color, mind panicking in understanding why he felt the way he did the moment he left the grounds of his school. "T-then... We are in-"

"That's right, Dame-Tsuna. Welcome to my hometown," Reborn grinned even more. "Welcome to Verona, Italy."

At that, the Tenth Boss promptly fainted...

...Somewhere...

"Damn it all!" cursed the same man that attacked Tsuna as he lay sprawled across a leather chair with a broken leg and arm, fuming in anger. "I was so close netting that kid!"

"Don't be like that, Gen. It was your fault that you didn't listen," a voice fluttered in a girlish way brings Gen to narrow his crimson eyes at the owner. A tall woman was resting her elbows on the high counter in front of the spirit rack. Her short blue dress laced with white and intricate designs of black matched her short-black curled hair encircled her face then down the back as blue eyes looking at him mockingly. With the little lighting they had, still showed the snowy white skin and bright red smirking lips.

"Shut up! And what's with the Gothic Alice getup, Dave?! Stop dressing in drag already! It's grossing me out!" Gen shouted not noticing the twitch of the eyebrow upon his companion. "You're a man so act like one!"

His companion walked over to him with a pissed grin. Lifted his platform boots up, then down across the man's midsection. "Don't question my hobby when you're the one that's injured," he said over the many curses forming from the green-head. "If Boss didn't ask me to see what's taking so long for the report, you wouldn't have been found by the twins, but instead dead on the streets."

"D-Doesn't give you a reason to wear girl's clothing," Gen sputtered in pain.

Another kick landed on his groin turning him blue and starts foaming at the mouth.

"I look better in girl's clothing than those sorry excuses of suits," he said proudly still grinding on the spot. "Besides, girls can't even match my beauty."

"I-I get it... Al-alright... Y-you're f-fine as... y-you are... now... g-get off... b-before..." he choked then sucked in a breath the moment the heavy boots lifted.

"Anyways, the boss called saying that the boy has left Japan and is in Italy," Dave stated flipping his long hair over his shoulder. "But because of the tight security there, we won't be able to move about in the area. So she told us to wait for further orders."

"G-got it..." Gen gasped trying to return his breathing to normal. 'But why do I have to team up with the Drag-Prince?' Without warning another hit upon the groin made him scream and pass out.

"That's what you get for calling me a Drag-Prince. I am the Drag-Queen!"