Nightclaws rare fined

#Nightclaw

Hi i'a am nightclaw i am a wolf a dangerous thing a deputy i love my clan i would die for him because i'm warrior shocked. well it hard to explain i will do mu best i'm adopted well how clan cats and dogs understand well one day dog stop chasing a cat and cat stopped running dogs have been this ever seen the other clans think were crazy but then know we wouldn't hurt them not dogs from this clan. well enough about me and more about the story bye

#Nightclaw

I walked through the forest part of our territory but i can here the broader patrol was coming i know they would smell my sent away but well they wound think i'm hunting so a ran to the grassy part of our territory so clean up here and i wait... a weird sent i can till it's a cat but not one i have every smelled i follow it i am getting closer then bam!!!!! the biggest cat i have ever seen is in front of me she huge she is bigger then me.and im the biggest thing in the clan well i guess wait know it can  kill but she is beautiful is is light yellow and has black tear shaped makes running down from here eyes which are a deep purple with blue specks and has spots all over is reelly thin to but then she bowed her and lifted it be up and spoke all said said was that she was a cheetah and that she was here to talk to cresstar and that she was no harm.  SO i did when i entered came with her all the cats bowed in respect to her then cresstar saw her and her eyes grow huge it was so weird. Then she bows her head to the beautify she-cat cresstar spoke the the she cat "oh wow "  "what how are you here umm please tell me why of great one"  all the she cat said was the bobstar sent her from starclan to protect us she has nine lives and she needed to lead the the clan which i'm fine with but not cresstar she was mad she tried to swap at the she cat but she dunged but to my astonishment she was clear across the camp she fast she look exited happy for these use of her speed then she turned and smiled i'm not gonna hurt you unless you attack my with your clan you can''t beat not at all the it happened cresstar yowled a battled call all the over attacked so did i but she had long teeth was cresstar being foolish did have to be rid of her then out of nowhere she gone then back she used her claws wow there long about an inch in size her teeth are two inches long but to in front or three inches long she clawed a warrior it went deep she stopped roared and all of them stopped cresstar eyes your huge the she cat spoke again "this is a battled that will end your clan or stop this nonsensical pleas let me help you stop the other threat i forgot how fighting felt cresstar saw since in that at least the warrior she hurt she thoothfang poor guy he limped to leafleg den for healing and cresstar gave up the clan our new leader her name is purplestar makes  sense because of her eyes she kept me deputy but cresstar is now a warrior she seems fine now but she went to the highstones before she gave being leader then she did bobstar relay sent her the sad thing she died having no one poor her but that does mean she does not have a mate so i'm in for that.