Stripeclaw

OH how i love her my mate i would kill for her and soon she  would kill by my side and we would all i sat at my spot i knew i was bad and now with these new life and i kept all i ahd from the drak foreset inculed by black and orgne wings that i have i knae pruplestar had them two but she would never show them untill need but stredgh my  and they russled in the wind when it was two minusete after moonhigh there she was i nuzzled her and put on my act "purplestar my love will you be my mate plaese" i hred her purr loud and clear she was stareing at my she said yes yes my mate did yes. i spoke to her again "purplestar fly with me " we did her look like her plet  soon after we flew down and fell aseelpe  cuddleing when i woke she was gone her snt stale i  left her terrioty and flouled in my wing and now you cound tell they were ther eand now it was time to wait intill i saw her agian i hide her sent not mine i even marked that area i wanting that mut the wolf to know the purplestar was mine so i left and tearl and waited for him. i knew the i could  get her to have kits for when is was given life they said that she and my kits would help me get to the top but if she raised them alone these would never happen and i would died they also they i might never have kits i wait but i feel she will never have kits.

#purplestar

I left stirpeclaw in the mouning light and ran to my clan and everone was asleep

*time skip*

i had been one moon seen it meet my mate we saw each other every other day my belly was growing but i know they are not kits because i am not reborn but just have life i can never have kits ever nor stripeclaw so we can't have kits. not at all but i go to see leapleg to make me better i feel sick and i am tired. i had to his tree of a den it was still alive but big eounhg for me to fit in and and one more big cat "leapleg" "yes purplestar what is it." "i don't feel good i am gaining wait and it am tired" he smiled at me "don't worry i can check you out and see if your fine" he put a had on my round belly "yup just what i thought Kits" i was shocked no i can't have kits i must tell him he has to heal me not make me sadder " no i am not starclan said i can't heal me" he just looked at me "then our clans gift has a gift of her own theses are kits alright" "umm purplestar who is the father?" " iii you have to kept it a secrete okay" he nodded i told he everything even the truth of my past he just nodded and he told my he would tell no one but i didn't care about that my having kits!!!!! Kits!!!!!!!!!! i walked out of the medicine den and straight to nightclaw i said i was having kits and had to go to the nursery and headed to cresstar so she could by leader until i had my kits and they where old enough and the nursery could not fit my but the abande log in camp the was not used would be mine cresstar lead the clan to the grating tonight i stayed behind and shock out of camp to my spot with stripeclaw told him everything about my kit his eyes shone with happiness and i tried to make me leave with but i did not but it was so hard not to say yes but my clan I have to save it first but i knew before the kits came i had to be with him. but soon i have to save the clan or i can let them die.