Andrea's Life

6/12/2196     5:17:37 p.m.

Today I had to go through a very tiring mission. I can't believe the whole world was attacked by the Blights. We had to split up and deal with each area on our own. Good news is my area has only one Blight. Bad news is it's HUGE! It's way too big. It took me three hours to finish it off. I went back to base and went straight to my room to rest.

8/12/2196     12:43:19 p.m.

I can't believe I slept through an entire day. Guess my life battery was drained a lot fighting the Blight. Hitotsu came in and said he wants to properly introduce me to a new member of the Guardians. A new member? What happened yesterday? And he also said ‘properly introduce’. Does that mean he barged in here yesterday? I checked my security camera recordings and...I was right. Gonna have to talk to him about this later.

8/12/2196     9:13:56 p.m.

The new boy's name is Ame. He doesn't seem like much, but I can tell he's strong. Though he does seem a bit weird. Sometimes I caught him talking to nobody. When I ask him who is he talking to he said he was talking to his ‘friends’. Weird. Anyway, need to have a good night sleep. I have a concert tomorrow. The Voice faction is throwing a welcome party for the boy.

9/12/2196     10:34:21 a.m.

I put on my headphones and so does the rest of the Voice, and the music starts to beat. We danced our way onto the stage and sang the song that we usually sing for new members. Ame doesn't seem to give any reaction to this. Halfway through our second song, the song of heroes, Ame seems to be having a headache, then he fainted. We stopped immediately and rushed him to the infirmary.

10/12/2196     3:54:10 a.m.

I was sleeping on a chair right next to Ame's bed. I woke up to the sound of him screaming. I looked at him and he was also awake. He looks like he just saw a monster. I asked wether he is okay or not. "I had a bad dream," he said. After a few minutes of awkward silence, he talked. Ame said that the song of heroes reminded him of something but he's not exactly sure what. He studied my face for a while. I began to blush. "You have beautiful eyes," he said that with a straight face. His face also begins to blush. I think he said that without noticing. And so we spent the night in awkward silence.

28/12/2196     12:45:05 p.m.

Today I went on a mission with Ame. I've never seen him fight before. He doesn't even train on his free time. Well, our mission was to evacuate a group of researchers from an abandoned Blights nest. It was supposed to be abandoned but it seems that the researchers was careless and got ambushed. They said they are hiding right now. We hurried there and entered the nest. We looked around to find the researchers, and finally found them. I hurried over to them without realising it was trap. A screaming Blight appeared and I killed it on impulse. We ran back to the entrance knowing that more are coming. I'm in front while Ame's running started to get slower and slower. "Hurry up!" I said to him while looking back at him. When I looked forward again an armored Blight was standing in front of me. It was about to strike me until something went passed me and killed it. It was a hooded figure. He looked back at me with his half black and half white mask and said, "Be careful next time, Andrea." It took me a while to notice it was Ame. We were then surrounded, but Ame took care of all of them. That moment when he's fighting the Blights, somehow I knew, that he actually wanted to protect me. I think I'm starting to fall for him. After the last Blight that he defeated, he teleported both of us back to base. Freyna and Hitotsu were quite surprised to see us back so soon and appeared out of nowhere. Ame had fainted again and his hooded robe and mask are gone. Freyna asked me to explain what happened. And so I did.

28/12/2196     10:22:59 p.m.

I'm watching over Ame again tonight. I sat right next to his bed waiting for him to wake up. His sleeping face is kinda cute.....wait, what am I thinking? Stop that. Again he woke up screaming. He told me it's the same dream. I asked him why did he pass out earlier. "Well, it seems I can only use my power for a limited time. After that I pass out," he said. So that's why he never trains and rarely fight. After that, I asked him about earlier when he fought all the Blights. "Hey, ummm...earlier today, while you were fighting, you were trying to protect me, weren't you? Why did you do that, you know I could handle them myself, right?" Then his face suddenly blushes. Yet again we spent the night in awkwardness until we fall asleep.