Chapter 4

I done my course finely today keeping me distracted for my stressful thoughts but why should I stress myself thinking about him? Because you love him idiot!! Have you forgotten? Oh yeah I love him but that's yesterday this is now I have to accept the fact that were just different with benefits well that benefits wasn't went further yet and the moment it went further maybe he will free me,vampires like him doesn't like woman whose not virgin isn't? I figured it is the only way to get away on this infernal home I got a bigger head idea on that one but should I agree on that stuff it was so unholy maybe it will work if he never mention anything about that woman let see if he will still come on my room tonight but I haven't seen him for the whole day maybe he went out so I spent my half day on the garden.

I went upstairs to clean myself up early and pick up some of the magazine looking for nice photos of clothes and jewelries flipping on the pages a photo of a beautiful bride wearing a long wedding gown I signed because I envy the girls like her she's so pretty and look so happy with her husband I chuckle because she's more taller than the guy sitting in the lobby enjoying the magazines somebody awkwardly clear his throat.

"eh emm excuse me" his voice wasn't sounds like my master so I turned around to face the super-hot guy he has this shoulder length brown hair and a blue eyes same as my master his height seems to be a super model type making me look at the magazine and look back at him again tsk everyone in this magazine is a vampire anyway every vampire is hot and beautiful isn't? so what do I expect?

"Yes?" I asked while frowning confuse how come he got into the house he smile warmly and look around the lobby.

"Is Athan around?" I frown deeply and look down I don't have any idea if he's around I haven't seen him whole day.

"I haven't seen him" I told him firmly while sitting back on the coach staring his beautiful figure.

"I didn't sense him since I enter to this house I guess he went out I have to wait for him because we have something to talk about... may I sit?" He asked me if he can sit? I guess he doesn't know I'm just a slave.

"Well you may sit" he chuckles and sit next to me okay this is awkward.

"You know Mercedes you never change you still look so innocent" I stood from where I sit he look so surprise because his eyes got wider I face him angrily, my irritation boiled under my skin when I heard that name....again

"I'm not Mercedes! And don't you ever compare me to her!!!" I marched out shutting the door out loud echoing to this empty house I walk to the garden to cool down myself I nearly jump in fear when he pokes me from behind.

"oh my freaking-" I look at to him staring at me deeply from head to toe .

"I'm sorry about what I said it was just...you really look like her except to that British accent" he's smile looks so sad but I look away.

"I' m sorry for yelling at you I just can't control my temper" I look at him and surprisingly he was sitting next to me

"it's okay...girls stuff" he chuckle he's so charming but I keep avoiding to stare at him for a long time I was a type of person whose easy to fall in love .

"My name is Angelina I'm from British but I paid to become his slave"

"Angelina such a lovely name" he close his eyes when the wind blows from behind.

"And you smell good angelina" I chuckle because that was every vampires line on the movies I watched every evening.

"Why?" he asked