Chapter 28

Angelina's POV

The venue is fine and beautiful people are all over the place some of them are dancing some are eating and drinking and some of them were talking about random topics all eyes landed on us as we both step out Harry greeted his friends his Arms is around my waist introducing me to his friends they were all smiling throwing Compliments about me my right hand is placed on Harry’s chest almost like I was embracing him he look at me and excuse to his friends they allow us to go and he brought me on our table he rose his right hands to call for the servant he advice him to prepare the food and a bottle of red wine and scotch the waiter left as Harry took hold of my hand that place neatly on the table.

“are you nervous?” I frowned and raise his hand all the way to my lips and kiss it.

“ hey I should be the one to do that” he said while starring at me amusedly.

“I’m not nervous I'm just glad that I have you and…… I kiss your hand because that is the only thing I could do” he smile warmly but avoid eye contact with me.

“ just remember that no matter what…. I did this because I love you my feelings for you are true I never been wrong of being with you” I furrowed my brows as my head is full of confusion what does he mean about that. I look at him his face looks so sad I felt my stomach was tied on to a hundreds of knots my eyes got wider by my surprise, standing behind Harry was Athan he is staring at me without blinking looks like trying to register and confirm that it was really me whose in front of him my eyes drifted on his lips waiting for him to say something just like he whispers my name in the middle of the dance floor I ignore him because I']m scared to admit that I still need him.... that I still love him.

“Angelina” I tried to control how I felt hearing my name Called by him it Never sounded so sweet and soft for a long time. Memories of what have Harry told me about him. he never tried to find me, he forget about me after all those days I  was with him, he set me aside knowing that his mate is already back with him he threw me away just like those thought’s my eyes instantly turned cold. .Harry look behind him and smile I knew Harry has something on his mind he stood and Greeted him warmly I the other hand stay on my  seat.

“ Athan!!!! Look at you buddy!!!! Congratulations” they both shake each other hands as I look away from him wanted to break his staring contest. my eyes landed on the wine as I took a large gulp of it I can  still feel his eyes on me and I felt uncomfortable about it but what  else I could do? Besides I  got used to it that every man  and woman is staring at me like they wanted to ripped my clothes off and take me anytime anywhere. Thanks to Harry if not because of him maybe I’m still willing to stripped off my clothes on the crowd I look at Harry just to see that he is staring at me he took my hand for me to stand and pulled me closer to him.

“by the way as you knew her before allow me to introduce the new her..... Angelina” he said carelessly I look at him and offer my hand to shake his, I’m so ready to greet him sadistically but instead he took my hand and place a soft kiss on my knuckles my lips parted by surprise how could this man can take my breath away with just milliseconds I sighed with disapproval for what he has done but Harry’s grip on my waist got little tighter.

“It’s nice to see you again” he mumble as he rose his head to face us again he kept holding my hand for almost eight minutes before I forcefully let go from his grip.

“such a gentlemen I believe your wife is looking for you” I spat as I place my hand on Harry’s chest again and look at him straight on his eyes.

“ dance with me”  he chuckle and place a deep kiss on my forehead he look at Athan and look back at me

“ excuse us Athan” I didn’t know how Athan reacted but we proceed on the dance floor we dance quietly and I felt uncomfortable on this silence so I have to break it.