DID SHE REALLY DO THAT?

AN: Hey!! Here´s a new chapter. ;) I hope you´ll like it despite the amount of mistakes in it. Love yoouuu!! ♥ 

Chapter 8

“Sissy!”, a soft voice waked me. “Wake up. It´s already seven!”, my mum said tugging a few strands of hair behind my ear.

“WHAT!!”, I yelled shocked, jumping out of my bed.

“It´s already seven.”, my mum repeated.

“Gosh mum why didn´t you wake me earlier?”, I asked confused, cause usually my mum would be really mad and annoyed when I´m to late, but now she´s really calm.

“Why should I? Louis told me that the first two lessons are free for you since Mrs Harms went to hospital yesterday. Louis said they´re expecting her son to be born today.”, my mum explained.

“But there´s probably a substitute mum.”

“Yeah, but she was a year in Africa and she won´t be back until Friday.”, mum smiled.

“Yes! Then I won´t have English till Friday!”, I exclaimed and my mum shook her head.

“That shouldn´t be something you´re looking forward to.”, my mum gave me her serious look.

“Sorry mum.”, I apologized kissing her cheek.

“How are you feeling today?”, she asked changing the topic.

“Well my head is throbbing a bit, but I guess it will be better after taking a shower.”, I said. Well my head was throbbing cause I didn´t slept really much instead I was thinking about the kiss and Mr Styles. I never thought that thinking about a teacher can bother me so much.

“Sissy?”, my mum interrupted my thoughts. I shook the thoughts about Mr Styles out of my head, before I answered.

“Yeah?”

“I asked if you want to take your shower now, so that we can stop at starbucks before I´ll drive you to school.”, my mum repeated herself.

“Uuhm sure..”, I stuttered getting out of bed.

“Well then hurry up sweetheart.”, my mum smiled kissing the top of my head and left my room. Before I decided which clothes I would wear, I took a quick glance out of the window to check how the weather was. For my luck it totally reflected my mood. It was stormy and rainy. I opened the window for fresh air, a cold gust of wind made me shiver. Great in addition to the confused stadium I´m in right now and the stormy and rainy weather it´s pretty cold even though it´s August and still summer. I quickly closed the window and sighed. I opened my dresser and grabbed a burgundy coloured skater skirt with black tights and a black laced crop top. After I picked my outfit and grabbed some freshly washed undergarments I entered my little bathroom and quickly put my pyjamas off stepping into the shower. I jumped bumping into the towel rail when the cold water hit my skin.

“Ouch.”, I cursed. I sighed checking the temperature of the water, it was warm enough so I stepped under it. It massaged my throbbing head and my tensed muscles relaxed. I just stood there enjoying the feeling of the water running down my body. I shut my eyes closed and I couldn´t help, but think about Mr Styles. Again. I forced myself to not think about him, to not waste a thought about him. But I couldn´t. I couldn´t stop myself. I still don´t know how I´m feeling towards him. And why did he kiss me? Gosh I´m so confused. I can´t stand him today, can I? No I can´t, would he ignore me?

Would he try to kiss me again? Would he yell at me? What would he do? Would he even be in school? ARGH I FUCKING DON'T KNOW!!

“Sweetheart you´re ok, you´re in there for half an hour?”, my mum knocked.