chapter 11

we got off the plane. we had an über pick us up and bring us to our hotel.

skip to the day of the show

i woke up realizing i get to see brandon. i didn't know how to feel about him anymore. i love him, I think. i push away my thoughts and start to get ready. i put on a white tank top and a black skirt. maci wore a black dress and a flannel👇

 maci wore a black dress and a flannel👇

we left for the show. i was jumping around in the seat. i couldn't contain myself, i was so excited to see brandon.

we got to the venue early because hunter knew we were coming, so we got there early to see Brandon. maci walked in and i stopped. she dragged me in. i stand and instantly see Ashton running toward me. "WHAT THE HECK? SINCE WHEN WERE YOU COMING?" he said while hugging me. ashton is 14 years old now. "PEYTON!!" Hunter said and ran up to me. "come on Brandon has no idea you're here, I bet he'll pee himself just by the sight of you." i slightly laugh and follow the boys to where Brandon was.

we walk down the long hallway until Hunter stopped me at a door. i heard Brandon talking to someone. a girl maybe? "okay i have to go. I'll talk to you later." he said something else but it was mostly muffled. he opened the door and i instantly hug him.

brandons pov:
i open the room door and was install engulfed into a hug. i see maci, hunter, and ashton standing I front of me smiling like idiots.

i pulled out of the hug to see the one and only peyton. oh lord why? "oh hey." she smiled widely. "god it's only been a week and I've missed you." i slightly smiled. what she doesn't know is that I've been with someone else for 3 weeks.