chapter 15

maci's pov:
its been 3 days. the rowlands are coming home soon. to you know see peyton.

peyton hasn't woke up yet. she apparently hit her head really hard. she's going to make it, i know she will.
the doctors say she's in some kinda coma? i haven't left the hospital, slept, and I've rarely eaten anything since peyton got here. "maci evans?" i was called into peyts room.

  "is she going to be okay?"

   "i promised you, remember, the first night you came." that night was a blur to me.

  i sat in a chair by peytons bed. her body lay almost lifeless. "hi peyton. brandon is coming down to see you. so is hunter, christine, ashton, and even my mom." a slight smile crept onto my face. but it quickly faded away. "everyone misses you. your supporters on social media are all missing you. but you'll be awake soon. then you can broadcast, and hang out with me more then you already do." i say when another smile came on to my face. her monitor started to beep rapidly. i stopped smiling and froze. "maci you have to leave this room." i ignored the doctors and nurses. "please miss your friend needs help." i sat there ignoring them again until they dragged me into the waiting room. i ran out of the hospital. i sat in the middle of the parking lot, crying.