((Short)) 2 ((Filler-ish))

Jamie, Sophie, and I arrived home a short while ago and I pulled two Maple and Brown Sugar Granola Bars from the kitchen cabinet before I sat in front of the T.V with Jamie while Sophie played upstairs in her room.

"What'cha watchin, squirt?"

"Batman."

"Sweet."

I kicked my feet up onto the coffee table and proceeded to watch the cartoon with Jamie. So the two of us sat there, watching a marathon of Batman, occasionally laughing before Sophie came running down the stairs.

"Bunny!"

Jamie's ears perked up at the word.

"Did you really see the Easter Bunny Soph?"

I smiled at the two. I admired their faith in what most people would call myths, Unlike most teens around town, I still had a firm belief in The Easter Bunny and all the rest, especially Jack Frost. It wasn't exactly a popular opinion for most in my age group so I tended to keep it to myself, like most other things. Jamie looked up at me excitedly, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Can I go outside, Nat?"

I nodded my head, laughing, before moving to help Jamie put on his snow gear and telling Sophie to stay inside with me and Mom as Jamie ran outside once I finished zipping up his jacket. I stood by the door and yelled after him as he ran out of the yard with his sled.

"Be safe!"