Chapter 2: First Day Of School

~A week later~

"Are you ready to start school tomorrow?" My dad asks, "No." Eric says "Not in a million years." Ansley says texting on her phone. "Why do you bother asking?" I ask, "Because I'm your dad. It's my job as a father." He says,

"You need to put that phone down and do something for once!" My mom says to Ansley.

"No thank you." Ansley says going to her room. I go to the kitchen and get some apple sauce an go to my room to read a good book. Because...who doesn't like to read?

~the next day~

"ASH 20 MINUTES UNTIL  SCHOOL!" I wake up to my mom yelling at me. I must have fell asleep reading last night. Anyways I should get dressed what should I wear?

"Nope."

"Ew."

"Why do I even have this?"

"No."

"Gross."

"Yes! Perfect!"

(pic bellow is Ashley's outfit)

When I was done getting ready I walk to the kitchen where my mom and Ansley were

When I was done getting ready I walk to the kitchen where my mom and Ansley were. "Where's dad?" I ask confused, "He went to work early." Ansley says,

"ASH IM LEAVING!" Eric yells, I grab an apple running outside. Once we got to school I got out of the car and bite my apple. "Ash. Put the apple down."

"Why? I'm hungry." I ask,

"Whatever." Eric says rolling his eyes. We walk in to the school. I throw my apple in the trash can and we go to the office there was 4 boys in chairs and a lady behind a desk on the computer.

"Hi," I say to the lady behind the desk but she don't say anything. "Hello?" Eric says then looks at me.

"HELLO!!!??" I yell but Eric says something before I can do anything else.

"Hey! Wakeup and do your job lady!" Eric yells, everyone looks at us questionably even though it's none of there freaking business.

"Sure." She says, I look at Eric and I slam my hand on the desk, she jumps.

"Schedules please." I say with a sweet smile. She gives us the papers and we walk out.

"Well that was fun." Eric says, "You can say that again...she's very rude." I say,

"Whatever you say." Eric says laughing, we walk to are lockers and on the way there all the girls were looking at my brother it was GROSS!

"I got to go to my class now, bye." I say to Eric walking off. Once I got there the teacher looks at me.