Dean's morning

Waking up at six in the morning, he always woke up early. He never needed much sleep.

Sighing he took in a laboured breath before sitting up, stripping of shirt he was wearing he grabbed a towel and trudged to the washroom to take a shower.

He usually showered at night, but he forgot last night so he had to shower in the morning. Turning on the tap cold water poured out of the facet, waiting for it to heat up he stripped himself of the remaining clothing on his body.

Stepping in the now warm shower he rinsed his body of sweat, he was very hygienic, no one really would believe him though, but he was.

Really.

After his shower he wiped off the water before wrapping the towel around his waist. He padded back to his dark room.

He liked living in a house, he was stable. His father hunted around the USA and wired cash to the house to pay for it and they got a stable school and living place.

Bobby suggested it because he lived close so he could help them financially and if any trouble occurred while John was gone.

There father was actually home researching, in the middle of cases he was just lounging around. Dean got into his regular outfit.

Dark jeans and a black crew neck shirt with his red letterman jacket over that had 'Winchester 25' on the back in yellow.

Tying up his shoelaces of his black converse, he thumped down the stairs and locked on sam's door. "Wake up Sammy, it's morning"

Dean waited for a groan of any sort before he walked to the kitchen. Sliding in two pieces of toast and sat on couch waited for the toast to be done.

After about three minutes the toast popped up, he grabbed strawberry jam and spread it on sloppily and put half in his mouth greedily.

He heard soft little thumps from Sam coming down the stairs, "hey Dean" he greeted before taking one of his brother's toast.

"Mornin' Sammy, how'd you sleep?" Dean asked looking for a cup to pour a glass of milk in. "Lollipops and sunshine" Sam commented sarcastically before taking a bite of the toast Dean made.

Dean paused for a second frowning, 'lollipops and sunshine' was code for nightmares of hunting. Dean held up a glass to signal to Sam he was offering to grab him some, "nah, I'm good" Sam said.

Dean only grabbed a cup and poured half of the cup full of milk. He new he wasn't gonna finish a full cup of milk.

They both turned at the sight of their groggy father coming out of his room, he Grumbled about them being loud before entering the washroom.

"Want me to drop you off at school? I have to be there early, gotta show some new kid around or I'm getting kicked off the team" Dean asked.

"Why not?" Sam said before grabbing his backpack and jacket. Dean grabbed his backpack and the keys to the impala.

"We're leaving dad" Dean yelled then closes the door behind them. They both got in the impala and dean started the car, Dean heard sam's stomach growl.

"You still hungry?" Dean asked pulling out of the driveway. "Yeah, a bit, toast isn't the most of food" Sam smiled.

"How about we go to a burger joint and get a second breakfast?" Dean asked. "Sure" Sam smiled.

After getting burgers they headed to the highschool. They got out of the car, Dean tucked his wallet and phone into his jockey pocket then the impala keys into his jean's pockets.

He grabbed his phone and texted his friends, 'I'm at school, who wants to hang in centre court?'

He entered then school and went to his locker dialling in the combo before emptying the contents of his bag into his locker.

Hanging the bag in the hooks before grabbing his first class's books. He headed up to centre court and checked his phone again, a few of his friends were on the way to school now.

Dean played on his phone until he heard his name being called, Crowley was calling his name. Dean reacted by waving at him.

Crowley sat opposite to him, "so Dean, why are you here so early?" Crowley pressed with his elegant voice, "I have to show some new kid around. I believe the name was Castel, or something, I dunno, but the councillors said if I don't I'll be kicked off the football team" Dean sighed resting his head on his hand.

After a ten minute period all of dean's friends showed up being loud and restless. Dean watched them interact and also talked with them just happy to have all his friends around.