Prologue

Safire never knew how bad things were going to get. She didn't see it coming she figured she would be gone in time, and that her family would be safe.

When that week had started and she caught scent of her mate she was so happy, that was until she caught sight of who it was. Her power hungry Alpha that had always wanted nothing but to make his pack stronger. His smirk said it all he knew what Safire was and now that he knew they were mates he could use her.

Her first thought was 'over my dead body' so she ran home to tell her parents. They said she would have to run they all knew what he was capable of, but Safire argued she couldn't just leave her parents and brother and sister behind. The look on her parents face though showed she had no choice they knew it was for her safety. So her sister and mother helped her get everything that she would need while she would be on the run. Her brother was on his way back so that she would be able to tell them all bye together. It killed her to know she had to leave them all behind, but she knew she had to do it to protect their bloodline.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the front door burst open ,and the growl of my angry father. We all ran into the living room ready to protect till we saw who it was. To large men held my dad as he try to break from their hold. Next to them stood our Alpha.

"Safire it's nice of you to join us." he said as he smirked letting a growl rip out of my throat.

"Let him go!" I said as I stood protectively in front of my sister and mother keeping them behind me.

"Now now that is no way of treating your mate angel now is it?" he said walking closer to my father.

My mother whimpered behind me at the sight of my father not being able to do nothing.

"It's me you want he has nothing to do with this leave him and my family alone!", I shouted at him.

"No Safire you need to get your mom and sister out of here I have lived my life!", my father shouts at me.

"Aw, isn't this sweet well I'll just have to fix that.", he smirks evilly and everything starts moving in slow motion as I try to help my dad.  But, Zeus has already ripped his throat out by the time the world is normal speed again.

"NO, I'LL KILL YOU!", my mother jumps at one of the men but the alpha grabs her also and rips her throat out tossing her lifeless body next to my father's.

"No! Mom and Dad you monster how could you!", I tried to attack him but one of the men that held my father caught me and held me back.

As the other grabbed a hold of my sister and threw her over to Zeus.

Tears were already flowing down as I screamed I couldn't get out of the mans grip. I tried and tried.

"LET HER GO! PLEASE!" I said trying to get to my sister as she screamed in his arms.

The look that Zeus had on his face sickened me to no end how could this evil cold hearted bastard be my mate. I watched as he smiled down at her and all he yanked her shirt from her body.

"Looks like were going to have fun before I end your pretty little life as well I need a little satisfaction, and it looks like you will have to do for now." He said un zipping his pants and ripping her clothes off her.

"No! Just take me please leave her alone!" I screamed trying everything to get free.

"Oh I will take you babe, but a little fun." he looked over and winked at me.

I couldn't watch any longer I was useless I tried my best to not look as I heard her scream and try to fight him off, but she just couldn't. I don't have to go into detail of what happen to my poor sister as I sat there crying praying for my brother to show up. I couldn't believe everything that was happening and it was all because of me.

"Anything you have to say to you little sister Saf before I kill her just like your worthless parents?" He said holding her up.

"Please Zeus just take me she has done nothing to do with this please just let her go I beg of you as my mate please let her go!" I said as she was breaking she looked so weak and the look in her eyes she was telling me it was okay.

But before I could say anything he snapped her neck causing a heart wrenching scream to come out as I watched her body fall lifeless to the ground.

The back door bursts open and my brother takes in the scene before him.  "You fuckers I won't let you get away with this!", he shouts furiously.  He then runs and tackles me and the man holding me.  "Get out of here sis at least one of us has to make it!", he kills the big guy and starts fighting the other one. 

"Oh, your knight in shinning armor arrived a little late to the party well he can always join the rest of your family.", Alpha Zeus says and starts making his way towards me.  "But I could just take you and leave him to be killed by my beta and delta.",  he continued. 

"Get the hell away from her you monster and get out of here sis you have to get to another packs territory and get help!",  my brother yells.  He had killed the other man and leaped at the alpha and started fighting him.

"But, I can't just leave you!",  I cried but was also slowly backing up. 

"You have to get out of here Safire and he isn't really", my brother gets cut off as Zeus rips his head off.  I cry out but turn and run fast out the door.  I make it to the forest line right as I hear Zeus come running after me.  So I start off into the woods running.