Chapter 2

I was cautious of my surroundings as I followed the Beta and I'm guessing the Delta of the pack.

As we started coming closer to the pack houses I could hear the children running around free and no care in the world, but as we started coming all noise came to a halt. I looked up and saw all eyes on me curious of what I had done to be with the Beta and Delta. Children going up to their parents warry of me. I don't judge them either I look like a wreck and to make matters worse the blood splattered on the front of my shirt.

Bringing the terrible memories back to me making a tear slip as I lower my head ashamed.

Ashamed...

Ashamed that I couldn't protect my family because I was weak.

Ashamed that I sat there and watched as they got slaughtered.

Ashamed that he was supposed to be my mate.

Something had to be wrong the moon goddess had to have made some kind of mistake right?

What kind of mate would do such things to the one he is supposed to love and cherish till death do them part?

I was knocked out of my thoughts by running into the back of something or someone as I looked up and saw it had been the Beta that had stopped.

He looked back at me.

"Sorry" I mumbled as I stepped back to see we were at a huge building.

Must be the head pack house where the Alpha will be.

Great.

The Beta opened the door and nodded his head ushering me in first. I slowly stepped inside with them following right behind.

But something caught my attention quick this scent wavered into my nose it was mouthwatering.

The mixture of fresh pine and forest making my head shoot around trying to find this smell driving me crazy not knowing where it was coming from.

"She-wolf" I whipped my head quick to look at the Beta that was staring at me curiously.

"This way to the Alpha." The Delta said nodding toward the stairs.

I nodded as they started their way up I followed the smell getting stronger with every step I took. They eventually stopped outside to big double doors. The smell was coming from the room and my wolf was clawing to get out.

Wait my wolf?!?

This is unbelievable I've never felt my wolf react like this before because I haven't shifted yet, but whatever she wanted was behind this door.

The Beta finally knocked.

"Come in" a deep raspy voice came from the other side causing me to freeze.

As they opened the door the smell hit me right in the face making me not want to look up.

I know I should be wanting to look up but I know I might catch sight of the Alpha and I'm not planning to make a bad first impression. I followed their feet as they entered but what made me freeze was the growl that came from in front of us. It was screaming dominance.

The Beta and Delta both froze as well.

I heard quick footsteps that stopped right in front causing me to glance up all I could see was the back of the Beta and Delta. Scared of not knowing what to do I shrunk down hoping the Alpha didn't see me yet. Keeping my eyes on the ground.

"Leave Adam and Zack" the raspy voice commanded.

Omg that must be the Beta and Delta so it's just going to be me and him. My heart started to pick up speed as I saw their feet disappear. Closing the door behind them I didn't know what was to come. I was scared out of my mind. The smell was so strong it had to be him, but I was too scared to even look up. Why does his smell seem so intriguing?

"Look up." His voice commanded

I slowly looked up my heart stopping at the sight in front of me.

He was breathe taking literally.

His eyes were mesmerizing deep brown with specks of green.

His body built and framed just right his black V neck showing off just how fit he was underneath.

His dark black hair sticking up looking flawless. 

I just couldn't remove my eyes from him and it looked as if he couldn't either. We both just stared at each other as I was taking in every bit of him that I can.

He slowly seemed to inch closer.

But the words that left his mouth next made me stop breathing.

"Mine!" He growled as he somehow ended up right in front of me in a flash.

Next thing I knew was I was falling into the dark.

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you are enjoying the book so far!!!

What do you think so far????