4.4

You also get a super cute chapter now because I couldn't finish the smut lmao

Mark held Jack's hand as they walked down the road with Matt and Ryan. "So we have some news." Matt spoke up, looking over at the couple.

"Yeah?" Mark asked, glancing at Jack before he looked back at Matt and Ryan.

"Ryan proposed." Matt held up his left hand, showing off the gold band with a single white diamond in the middle of it.

"Oh my god! Congratulations!" Jack told them, hugging them briefly. "It's so nice."

"Congrats, man." Mark pat Ryan's shoulder, watching as the other two interacted.

"Also...." Ryan spoke up. "Will you guys be the best men?" The boys looked back and forth between the newly engaged couple.

"Yes! Of course!" They spoke in sync, smiling brightly at the other couple. "I'm so happy for you guys." Jack told them, smiling lightly as they continued to walk down the street.

Ryan could sense that he wanted Mark to ask him to marry him but they had only been together about a year, compared to the three and a half that Matt and him had been together. Everyone knew that the two were so deeply in love, but Jack hadn't even met Mark's family and they had just recently had a falling out.

It was too soon to do that, especially with so much happening right now. "Jack?" Mark asked quietly while they walked hand in hand in front of the other couple. The younger looked up, smiling lightly with curious eyes. "I'm going back to Cincinnati at the end of this month." Jack nodded, his eyebrows furrowed. "Will you come with me?"

Jack smiled, nodding. "Of course, love." Mark kissed his temple, swinging their hands lightly. "I love you."

"I love you too, Jacka."