Three

You wake up with a post-it note attached to your forehead.
You feel a bony arm draped around your shoulders. Looking to the side, you see Papyrus with his eyes closed. He actually looks pretty cute.
His arm is around you, and there's a blanket over your lap. He must have gotten it for you after you fell asleep.
Ever so carefully, you remove his arm from your shoulders. It takes a painstakingly slow process to readjust his arm so it rests on a pillow. You take the blanket that was over you and drape it over the still-sleeping skeletons.
You look at what is written on the note.
Dear (y/n),
Make yourself some breakfast. Your friends have some really good costumes. Sorry we can't be home right now, but I'll be home around nine. Text me if you go out. (Sibling{s} name) will not come home today. They have been invited to spend the night at another friend's house.
Love,
Mom and/or Dad
Typical. Your sibling{s}
was/were really popular and friendly, and got invited to go almost everywhere.
You decide to make breakfast right away, so it would be ready before the boys got up.
Now..... What to make....?
Half an hour later, there is a spectacular setting of homemade buttermilk pancakes, whipped cream, strawberries, butter, and syrup on the kitchen island. You've set everything out so when they come into the kitchen, they can serve themselves pancakes and put on their preferred toppings. Soon, the tantalizing scent of the hot pancakes brings them in. You're stirring hot chocolate on the stove.
They sit in the swivel stools next to the island and begin to serve themselves, obviously happy with what you've made.
The smile that you brought to their faces makes your face warm, especially Papyrus'. His smile is so contagious.
Remind me why I feel like he's so cute..? you think, blush crawling over your cheeks. I've barely met the guy.
There isn't much conversation over breakfast. After the boys have had their second helpings, they look up at you.
"(y/n), you've got some killer cooking skills." Sans says with an easygoing smile.
Papyrus has whipped cream on the tip of his nose socket. "YES, HUMAN, THIS IS A VERY GOOD MEAL. YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF."
You laugh, swiping the cream off his nose with your finger and licking it. "I'm glad you guys enjoyed it," you say happily. Papyrus' excitement has really rubbed off on you. "What should we do today?"
"welp, we need to go grocery shopping. papyrus needs some more spaghetti, and we need some food besides spaghetti. you know of any good places 'round here?" Sans says.
You nod. "Yeah, we can go grocery shopping if you want. There's a really big market about five minutes away from here. And it's probably just opened, so there won't be a whole lot of people there."
"SOUNDS GREAT! LET'S GO!" Papyrus yells, leading the way.
"W-wait a second!" you cry. "I can't go out in public in my costume! I'll have to go and change."
Papyrus instantly quiets. "SORRY, HUMAN."
"go ahead and get dressed." Sans tells you. "we'll wait here."
You hurry upstairs and quickly take off your cat costume and brush your hair. You choose a (favorite color) tank top and pull on a plaid hoodie over it. Jeans and a pair of vans complete your look. You return downstairs after washing the painted-on whiskers and nose off of your face, surprising the boys with how pale your skin actually is.
"ya ready?" Sans asks.
You nod. "Let's go!"
You lead them out to the garage, where your car is sitting. You climb into the driver's seat and push the keys into the ignition. Papyrus sits to your right, in the passenger seat, and Sans gets into the back and relaxes, looking out the window.
"HOW FAR AWAY IS THE STORE?" Papyrus asks you.
"It's only about five minutes," you tell him. "But it's huge. You could spend hours there.... That's why I love it."
"DO MONSTERS EVER GO THERE?"
"Yes, actually. I've met and talked to a lot of monsters there. I know a couple of the cashiers, too." you say. "Monsters are really cool. I'm happy that whoever broke that barrier did."
"WE KNEW THE LITTLE HUNAN THAT HELPED FREE US." Papyrus says with a little reminiscent smile. "THEIR NAME WAS FRISK. THEY WERE FRIENDLY TO ALL OF US AND BROUGHT US TOGETHER."
"Cool," you answer. "Are there other skeletons like you two?"
"NOT THAT WE HAVE SEEN..." Papyrus trails off. "IS THAT THE STORE OVER THERE?"
You pull into the parking lot and choose a space. You three get out and look up at the huge building.
"that's.... some store, kitty." Sans murmurs.
"ONWARD!" Papyrus shouts. "IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT THIS STORE IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!"

*

There ya go bros
A nice new chapter for yas
Comment with ideas :3