Chap.8

"Where are we going Taehyung-ah"

"Somewhere"

"But where?"

"It's secret"

We entered a restaurant.Anyway it's look expensive

"What are we doing in here?"

Then Taehyung stop infront a door.

There's a lot of people in that room.I can hear they laughing

He instruct me to open that door but I don't want to.

"They want to meet you so badly.Why don't you greet them nicely?"he grinned

He open the door and said "We've coming and she's here"

I stayed behind the door dumbfounded.I still don't know who are 'they' refer to but it's seem like there's a lot of people in that room and I scared.

He pull my hand and said "Don't worry they won't bite you"

I took a deep breath before I let myself in.I enter the room and they greet me nicely.

"Happy Birthday Lee Halla!!!"They shouted once I come into the room.I scanned them one by one because they quiet familiar.

"Did you remember them?"Taehyung asked me.

"I don't know.They seem familiar to me"

"They're your friends from high school dumb"

"Really?"I excluded.Well it's have been years since I left the high school and I can't recognize them because they have changed.Absolutely a new person to me.I never came when they celebrates our class reunion.

"Wait a minute.How did you know them,Taehyung?"I have to ask this because it's weird.Taehyung and I have never been in the same class.Taehyung takes music course while I'm taking (any courses).

I scanned them but I detected that we've left someone behind.Could that be him?Because I can't see him in this room.

"I miss you guys so much"I excluded.We form a big group hug.Well I miss them so damn much.They're like my second family.

"Lee Halla"Taehyung called me.

"Happy Birthday"

He took out something from his pocket.It's a beautiful ring box.

WAIT

IS

THAT

A

RING

BOX! !!!!!

I cursed him in my mind.He's still doing something that I don't like just like the old him.

The crowd start to make sounds.Well they must be shocked.

"Waaaaa.You two still in a relationship.What a lovely story we have in here?"said Ha Rin my friends.

They clapping their hands happily.I don't know why maybe they're still think that Taehyung and I are still in a relationship.Well that's happen years ago.Now Taehyung and I just good friends.I thought.

"Actually I and Taehyung....."

"Is still in a relationship until now"Taehyung cut me and tell them a wrong fact.Absolutely wrong.We're just good friend remember.

He open the box and and pull out my right hands.Before he can do anything that can make the things worse,something that I can imagine would happen,I pull back my hands.I know what he's going to do and I really really don't like it.The crowd gasped.

"I'm not ready"I said slowly.It's more like whispering actually.

"Well Halla it's time to make wish and eat cakes."Donguk said.Maybe he can feel the tenseness between Taehyung and me.

......

"Is he coming?"said Junhyung

I almost choked my cakes.I know what he really mean.I know he talked about him.Another friend of our class.

A guy who stole my heart after Taehyung.Well only Taehyung know about it since Taehyung and I went to the same university with him.My friends didn't know anything about him.I can't blame them.

"He'll come."said Ha Rin.

"I should excuse myself now because tomorrow I have work early in the morning"That's the stupid reason ever I gave to them.Well I should go before he coming.I don't think my dear heart is ready for this.

"Please don't go first.At least wait for him to come here"They persuade me to stay.Maybe I should stay?

I think I should.It's my birthday and he is my guest.

I look at Taehyung.He look at me with that unreadable look.I don't know what he feels right now.

I mouthed "Are you okay?Don't worry I'll be fine"

Soon there's someone knocking the door.

..........

To Be Continue.....