Chap.9

"Finally you're coming"They greet him before he take a seat beside me.

"Happy Birthday Halla"he wished me.

"Yes thank you"It's really awkward between him and me.Maybe it's because some old story from our high school or university time.

"Before I forget,here your present"he give me the paper bag.

"Thank you again"

I look at Taehyung.His face become redness maybe he was holding his anger towards him.

We choose to play some games.They choose my favourite game.

TRUTH OR DARE

The game became interesting with some killing question.But then I regret when I say I love this game.

"It's my turn now"Taehyung said

"Lee Halla,truth or dare"he grinned

"Absolutely truth"I said confidently

"Park Jimin means what in your life?"What's wrong with his question.Why it is hard to answer?

Did he want to get revenge?Screw that.Taehyung why did you ask that sensitive question.

They start making sounds that annoyed me.Thanks to Taehyung.

Well he was Park Jimin.People who has some past with me back then in university.

"Well Park Jimin he's like my brother.Seriously"I pressed the word seriously so they can understand it.

"Hey you're lying again"Taehyung exclude.

I know that he know but why he need to reveal the truth in front of my friends when they know nothing about this.

"Tell us the truth Halla"They said

"Well I'm telling the truth"I said.My friends can't know about this.It's embarassing.

..........

Before I went home,they asked my phone number so it'll be easier to contact.Well I'll just give them.

In the car,Taehyung did not want to talk.He was too focus when driving or he was mad at me?I don't even know.

After he dropped me at home he just drive away without a single goodbye.It's okay.We're just friend.

I have to go sleep.Tomorrow I'm gonna meet Han Yeo Jin.

............

I'm waiting Han Yeo Jin in the cafe.I thought she would coming at lunch hour but now it's almost evening now.I think she'd not coming.

"Halla I'm going home.Will you okay in here alone?"said Hana

"It's okay.Junwoo will come here in any minutes.His shift will start at 8:00 p.m"I replied.

There's a few people in the cafe.I'm going home.It's so tired to wait her.

"Junwoo-ah I'm going home.Take care"I say out loud.

.........

I'm hungry.I'll just stop at some stall to buy tteokbokki.My favourite.

I'll just walking home tonight.It's getting bored taking bus everyday.

I stop at a park and sit on the bench.I can't wait to eat so I'll just eat it here anyway.

I'm eating too fast and the tteokbokki is so spicy and I'm coughing so bad.

I think I'll just wait until the hurt gone.

"Did you need some water miss?"A boy in hoodie said.

He give me a bottle of mineral water.

"Uhmmm thank you"

He walk away before I can ask his name.

I grab his wrist and stop him.

"Yes?"He said

"What is your name?"

"You don't have to know my name miss.I'm just helping you."

"Then how old are you?"

"22"

"Ooo"

"I have to go now.See you again.If you need my help,just sit there because I'm always walk pass by the park.Okay?"He said before left me dumbfound there.

He's trying to be friendly maybe.But in the mysterious way.

.........

My phone's rang.Maigoshhhhhh please I need to sleep.

It's Taehyung.I thought he doesn't talk to me anymore.Well he doesn't call or text me since my birthday party two days ago.Anyway I'll just pick it up.

"Halla?"

"Yes Taehyung?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm on my bed ready to sleep before you call me"

"I'm sorry.Hey come downstairs now"

"What?Downstairs?"

"Yeah donwstairs"

"You're in my house?"

"I'm downstairs.Come down now in 1 minutes or I'll make my way to your room and punish you"

"I dare you.I want to sleep bye"I ended up the call and cover myself under my soft blanket.I don't bother to ask him where did he get my house's key.I'll just ask him next time.I just need my sleep because I'm so tired right now.

............

To Be Continue......