Prologue

FOR YOU

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

EPIGRAPH

EPIGRAPH

You cannot save people. You can only love them.

-unknown

__________________

INTRODUCTION

"Leave me alone" she cried.

She didn't wanted to be saved. She just wanted to be loved.

___________________

DEDICATION

To all the ones who are willing to say, " I will love you in the exact way I always wanted to be loved".

_________________

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Some chapters will have triggers signs. You have been warned now and it will be mentioned at the begining of that chapter.

___________________

AIM OF THE STORY

The aim of this story is again my favourite motto, Never give up. There can be extremely tough situations in our life. But trust me everything is worth the time.

___________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Part of this story will be written in the form of message and part will be written in the form of letters both of which won't be sent. Constructive critics are appreciated.

Copyright © 2017 at Miley J.
Permanent cover by Angela @frizzleshizzle.  I would like to thank everyone who have motivated me throughout this journey of writing.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.