16.

( The format of the this and coming chapters will be changed. All these will be in the form of a letter).

October 25th 2016

~Mason~
They have my phone. Few days back when I was taken to a counsellor, after talking to me he asked me to leave the room. I didn't know what he discussed with mum but when she came out she just broke down in front of me.

When I was about to console her, two strong hands held my arm from behind. Before I could even register what was happening, I was pulled behind. I cried and tried to rescue myself from them, but it was vain.

I just saw my mother collapsed on the floor crying. Its been five days Mase, I have been locked in a room. They just give me food and some pills which I don't even take.

This morning I asked for a pen and a paper from the counsellor. I can't believe this Mase. My own mum thinks I have some mental issues. But I know you will come one day.

She crumpled the paper and threw it across the room. She got frustrated and started hitting her hand to the window grill. She cried and screamed only for one person. Mason.

"Come back Mase. Please come back..." 

A/n : Hey all. Hope everyone is doing good. Sorry I got busy with some stuff. I will try to update soon and have a nice day all.