18.

November 15th 2016

~Mason~
You know Mase, there are many people here who are like me. Who know that they are normal but the rest of the world thinks that they are not. This world is so unfair! Isn't it? There are so many people who are waiting to judge you, when you take each and every step forward.

There's a boy of my age. He always sits around with a blank expression on his face. He ignores the world around him. But yesterday I saw something.

I saw him cry. But when I tried to talk to him, he shut me down. Just like how you are doing it now.

I shared each and every secret, whether be my problems or happy times with you Mase. You used to be there for me every single day. But now, I'm alone.

I wrote tons of messages and now, these letters to you. Why? Because all these days, i had no one. I was, I am and I will be alone. I have no one left Mase. Neither you nor my mother!

But can I say that I'm still waiting for you.

Every day she died from inside. But her body wanted to live. Live for him. And wait until her last breathe for him.

A/n : I can't believe I wrote this when at hospital. Lol. I had promised to make an update quick. So here you go. Next one will be updated in a week of time. Have a nice day.