Epilogue

Several years later,

Her mother is found weeping in the cemetery. But what was the use? She couldn't save her daughter. She couldn't even touch her now, as she was buried deep within the earth.

All she had was her memories.

Mason was found to be nowhere. It seemed like he didn't even know if Mandy was alive or dead.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author's Note :

Okay, so here is the time when I need to make somethings clear.

Sometimes, some people tend to give up after a long wait. It's not because they don't want to wait or they have lost hope. Ok, I do believe that some people may lose hope but not everyone. They leave because they have to. It's their reasons. It may be right or wrong. We never know. We can't judge anyone based on that. But surely we can do something, as long as they are with us we can help them out. All we have to do is support them, don't just push them away just because they seem to remain low all the time or others gossip about them having some mental disorders? That's wrong.
The least we can help anyone is by being there for them, no matter what.

I think I have said enough. If you feel I have said something wrong, then I'm sorry. That's what I think. Your opinions might be different. I respect that too.

Emotions can only be expressed. It can never be written.

But I tried. Thank you all for giving this story a try.