Part 1- In The Beginning

Ra awoken to a dark night. His group of dragons are only active below during the day, and above during the night. He stepped outside. His dark, hard, and kind of silvery scales gleamed in the moonlight. As he walked, he almost tripped over his pal, Kriole.

"Watch it!" he warned. "Sorry," he said, getting back up to face his friend.

Kriole's unique red color condemned him from hunting in the woods surrounding the Mining Plains, the main camp for the Tyrannigan tribe. The forest was so dark, the color of a typical Tyrannigan hunter would allow easy prey. The red would disturb prey, which made Kriole a miner by default.

This tribe lived in the caves they made. Very few in the tribe had the genetic code for wings. That's how Ra and Kriole became friends. They both had wings.

"Putting aside what just happened, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to the Scarletstones," Kriole lectured. "I said sorry!" Ra retaliated. "I'll go with you. Few questions though. Flying? Cleared?" Kriole answered with a large yes.

The two friends walked over to the Launching Pad. The Scarletstones were the only place Kriole could hunt. The stones matched the color of his scales. Prey there includes snakes (a favorite among this tribe), salamanders, and certain types of mouse. The tribe valued as much as they could get.

The dynamic duo spread their wings and took off. The route to Scarletstones went through the forest, so the flight route ran low, straight through the canvas of pine.

Kriole, whose brother was a medicator, collected some of these needles in his pouch. These food carriers are made from mouse skins and string, which is made from pine needles. Kriole asked, "Wanna help? Collect some!"

"Not my thing. Don't like needles in my lunch," Ra replied. He flied a little higher to avoid the needles. It was then when he was suddenly stopped. An invisible force stopped him from going forward. "Kriole!" he cried, but the sound returned to his ears. He tried flying around, but was stopped by the same force. In fact, he was enclosed in this box! "What is this?!" he yelled, trying to see what was behind this. <Do not fear.> Ra gasped.