Russia x husky! reader

(based off of mishka the talking husky)

it was a chilly night in the streets of Russia 5 men followed the sixth man down to a large mansion.

Russia's pov

I opened the door to my house my 'friends' followed me inside their flight home was canceled due to bad weather so i took them with me. i don't have many guests. lets hope theres not another mess...

narrator pov

as russia opened the door and the other members of the allies steped inside shivering because of russia or the cold we will never know. when they where greeted by a garbage can knocked over and its contents sprawled everywhere. Russia groaned shocking the others.

"d-dude Russia man why did you leave the garbage knocked over" America asked nervously. England was about to smack America upside the head for possibly making the man angry but what happen next clearly shocked them.

"no I did not do that, that would be (name)'s doing" he said shaking is head a little. confused and little worried about who this (name) might be living with such a creepy man the allies pressed him on.

"a-and just who is this (name)?" England asked. ignoring the question Russia called out.

"(NAME) GET YOUR CUTE FURRY BUM DOWN HERE AND EXPLAIN THIS MESS"

the allies shivered at the loudness in his voice. but wait furry bum did Russia have a pet?

there was the sound of scrambling and the clicks of dog claws and a cute fluffy (h/c) husky bounded into the room with the top of the garbage can around her neck. she  looked at the mess before her and sat down in font of it. the others laughed at dogs silliness.

"(name) you mind telling me something about this?" Russia asked

"AOOOOOOOOOOOOROWROWROW"(1) she howled standing up and pawing the ground.

"mind explaining whats around your"

"AROOORORGRROWROW"(2) (name) argued walking away from Russia.

"no you come back here and explain this mess" he demanded. the countrys behind him laughing the dog was having an argument with Russia and it actually sound like she was talking.

"AROOOOOOOOWOWOWOWGRROWOWOW"(3) she howled coming back to Russia.

"(name) are you stupid?" he asked.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"(4) she howled throwing her head back.

"then say I love you" he said

"IROVERU"(5) she said. Russia got down on his knees and (name) bounded over tail wagging and pressed herself against Russia licking his face while he was petting her. Russia pulled the garbage can top off from around her neck and set it down. when he looked behind him he was greeted by laughing allies he smiled at their happiness.

(1) I DID NOTHING WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

(2) THATS A NEW STYLE DON'T JUDGE!

(3) FINE BECAUSE THIS ARGUMENT IS  NOT OVER!

(4) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(5) I LOVE YOU!