nyo 2p America dog x pup male reader x nyo 2p japan dog part 2

Recap

I stormed into the bedroom "have you been bullying your little brother?!" I snarled. The four pups froze...

Author pov:

Eyes wide fear glazed in them. It wasn't long before (s/n 1) stupidly and cowardly stood up and tried to smugly say...

"Yeah well he's the runt so he should have died anyway" if you could describe Amy's face, it was face of absolute anger, disgust and hurt so terrifying it would send 2p Poland* running for the hills. Her fur raised red eyes screaming absolute hell and fire upon these bastard pups. She was losing control.

"How. DARE. YOU! Never in my life have I met pups of such a disgusting attitude! He's your little brother he did nothing to you and THIS is how you treat him. Oh I had my doubts but I held back I thought they would never do that!" she stalked her voice becoming more and more vicious the closer and closer she got to the pups who had now backed up against the wall. "But now I have the bleeding proof which one of you did it!?" I snarled Akane by now had entered the room and immediately raced in front of the pups.

"Amelia stop it what are you doing!"

"Our bastard children have been bullying their little brother"

"Amy you need to leave go calm down" Akane warned.

"How are you so calm?!" Amy howled

"Amy when am I not calm, besides sex now leave" Amy stormed out of the room. The pups seemed to relax. Akane seemed to sense this and spoke with a calm tone "oh you're not done yet." The pup's fur prickled.

"Which one of you did it? Who bit (name)?" (s/n 1) took a hesitant step forward...

Back with you:

I nuzzled Jason's armpit before getting a strong scent of something I couldn't recognize and sneezed. Jason laughed.

"What ya don't like old spice bud?" he asked I whined. He picked me up and put me on his chest. He gave a shaky sigh. "I'm really worried ya' know" I tilted my head in confusion whimpering when I felt Jason's worry. "Dad's in the hospital. Papa is with him don't tell him I called him that. Dad went into labour early and who knows what could happen." I nuzzled his chin. 'They'll be okay' I tried to say. Jason seemed to understand. "I hope so too bud." Just then there was clawing at the door. Jason pulled me into his arms and sat up. He went over to his door and opened it Amy sat there ears back and her eyes in a guilty but loving way. I whimpered in excitement. "Come on ol' girl get in here" he let her in and she jumped up onto the bed Jason placed me down in front of her. My tail was wagging so hard I fell over. Amy chuckled and nuzzled me into her chest fur.

"I'm sorry kid for not seeing it sooner" she said licking my head.

"It's okay Mama it's not your fault" I squeaked.

Just then there was another scratch at the door. Jason ignored it. Another scratch Jason sighed and got up again opening the door this time Akane and the other pups entered. "I think some pups owe an apology" in unison the others said "I'm sorry (name)" Akane nudged (s/n 1) with her paw and said "sorry for biting you". "I forgive you! Do you think we could play hunter this time" I said the other yipped in agreement. "Can we mama" I asked "oh I suppose" she said. Akane smiled as the pups played with each other, Amy looked antsy. "Relax they'll be fine" she said. Amy sighed returning the smile "I guess your right"