America x Labrador reader

You should know this by now but just in case.

(name)- your name

(h/c)- your hair colour

also like I said before animals the belong to nations as pets are immortal.

intro (IDK why I made one don't ask)

America had invited everyone to a privet beach house he owned for a party. He was telling his family (face) how his dog was a hero they don't believe him until Sealand suddenly starts drowning and America's hero dog is there to save him.

America Pov:

"yes and one time I was choking on a burger and she rushed over leapt on to my stomach really hard and the burger flew right out of my mouth" I said as I sat with my family watching the other nations play and (name) bound around with them.

"disgusting but are you sure you're not just saying that?" England asked.

"Dude! why would I lie about my dog!?" I asked.

"well after all America you do claim to be the hero when you're not always one" Canada admitted.

"yes well (name) is a hero dog" I snapped.

There was an awkward silence until...

"Help! Help me!" Sealand's cried countries looked panicked. Finland and Sweden rushed over but (h/c) Labrador was faster leaping into the water the dog swam swiftly to the micro-nation who had now sunken underwater.

(name) pov:

I dove under the water. I saw the boy's hand biting it I pulled it up and over my body so his head was resting on my back. I peddled my legs faster to shore. My body was tiring  holding a human up and swimming but i kept going. Finally my paws touched sandy ground and I let the boy lay on the ground. I could sense he wasn't breathing so i did what I'd done before. i placed myself over top of him and pounded my paws on his chest until he coughed and i pushed him over on to his side as water poured from his mouth. I backed away letting the boy's parents take over.

"mama" the boy whispered.

"Sealand!"  Finland wailed kissing the boy's head "you had me worried sick!"

"who saved me?" he asked coughing a little as more water spluttered from his mouth.

"That would be (name)" America said handing a towel over to Sweden "I called the doc he's on his way" he added.

"can I thank her" he asked.

"if you want to" America said. He nudged me and I walked toward Sealand I limped a little. i must have pulled a muscle I thought. I lied down next to him as he weakly pat my fur.

"thank you (name) you're a hero" He said I licked his face. a larger hand began to pet me I looked up and saw the tall man known as Sweden with a small smile on his face.

"thank you" he said. I licked his hand and gave one final look at Sealand before returning to America who was with his family sitting on a beach chair. I whined for him to let me up. he sat up and patted the spot between his legs. I climbed up and laid down on him.

Narrator's pov:

"Sooooooooo........ what was that about (name) not being a hero dog?" America smirked.

"so you weren't lying" England said.

"of course not. (name)'s a former CPR and rescue dog. She also has a big heart and willing to save others even if she didn't have the training." America said patting the dog as she watched Sealand being loaded into the ambulance.

"how do you know zhat" France asked. (name) and America both turned their head with a look on their face clearly saying 'are you kidding me?'.

"Frog stop being a pest" England.

"I never said anything black sheep. You're the one who didn't believe the boy. You too Matthew." France smiled before returning to his book.

"Your right. sorry America."

"yeah sorry"

"don't say sorry to me say sorry to (name)." America said.

"Oh Bloody hell"

(hope you enjoyed please leave requests for dogtalia x dog reader to male or female!)