Battle for the Planet

Ezra pov
After kanan and I landed on this strange, mysterious planet, we heard a ship incoming. We ran near it, only to see the inquisitors. "Why hello there boy...." the seventh sister said in an evil voice with a chuckle.
"Ezra! Ready?" Kanan asked me activating his lightsaber. I nodded and ignited mine as well. We fought for a good amount of time. "I don't know if this planet's going to work out as a base." I said while blocking a few attacks from the female inquisitor. "Seeing that the part of a secret base is the secret location, no it's not gonna work!" Kanan said trying to get a hit on the fifth brother.

I turned around to see Kanan with a droid on his head, throwing him off balance, so I blasted it off. When I turned around to continue fighting, the fifth brother stuck his hand out and pushed. I was thrown over Kanan and down the cliff. "Kanan!!! Ahh! Kanan!" I screamed as I fell down into the bottomless abyss.
"Ezra!!!!" I heard Kanan yell as I blacked out.

I later woke up with an excruciating pain in the my head. "Uh... hello?" I asked as I heard a strange sound around me. "Hello there child.... are you okay?" The strange voice asked with a sound of certain.
"Uh I think so..... who are you?" I asked.
"My name is.... maul...." the man said as he came out of the shadows helping me up.