Home...

Before I start this next chapter, I would like to dedicate this entire book to my uncle who just died on Friday.... even though I wasn't close to him, I'm still going to miss him.
Ezra pov
When I woke up, I felt a strange heaviness on my wrists, I had been chained to a wall?
"Ahh, hello apprentice, are you okay? That was a big hit to the head..." maul said with an evil tone.
"Uhh, yeah. I guess. Can you unchain me?" I asked, feeling very uncomfortable. "I'm afraid not. I will not be taking any chances." He said.
"Where's Kanan? And where are we going?" I asked,feeling unsteady.
"The Jedi is still on Malachor, and we're heading to Lothal, there are some things we need to take care of...." he said with an evil smirk.
On Lothal....
As we landed in a field of yellowish grass, maul quickly knocked me out, but I still felt being dragged.
I later woke up again but in a weird but familiar place. Wait, this is my old home... strange.
When maul returns to the tower, he has a evil smirk on his face.
"Oh hello, apprentice." He said plainly.
"I'm afraid I'm going to have to harm you in order for your friends to come." He Just said like it was an everyday thing. And with that everything turned black.

Kanan pov
After we saw the Sith temple blow up, the crew and I raced back to the Ghost, hoping that Ezra wasn't near the temple. When we went into the common room, Sabine had an idea. "Guys, can't we track Ezra through his comm?" She said.
"

Of course! Why didn't we think of that!?" Zeb said with a smile.
Sabine then located his location with that thing on her arm. Finally, after 20 minutes, she finally spoke. "Guys, he's on Lothal."
Hera then set course for the Planet and we jumped into hyperspace. Please be okay....
When we landed on Lothal, we immediately we where the tracker was. It was at Ezra's old home. We entered the building and found his comm on the ground. We looked around tower,finding no trace off Ezra. All of a sudden, a strange shadow appeared in the doorway with something, no someone in his hands. "Ezra?" I said.
"Yes, and no, Jedi." The man said.
Ezra was unconscious, and barely breathing. He had cuts and burns and bruises all over his body.
"What did you do to him!?" Zeb shouted, heartbroken seeing his friend hurt.
"Oh don't worry, he's alive, barely. But, I too, regretted hurting my apprentice. He was just bait for you all to come, and for me too destroy you." Maul said. He than ignited his double-bladed lightsaber. And I ignited mine."quick, get Ezra!" I said blocking mauls attack. I saw Zeb help Sabine get Ezra, and then maul uses the force to grab the boy, putting Ezra's neck in front of his saber. "Careful Jedi, you wouldn't want me to move my hand now would you?" He teases. I stretched my hand out, pushing maul into the wall, but it also sent Ezra flying into the wall as well. "Kanan........?" Ezra said, with a groan.
"Ezra?" I said, not sure if I heard him right. Zeb and Sabine quickly grabbed him and went with Hera to the Ghost.
"Oh, jedi. You can't save him in time. He'll die before you arrive." The man said with a chuckle. "No!" I yelled as I struck him with my blade. Maul fell to the ground, dead.
I quickly ran back to the Ghost, seeing the crew outside the ship, crying. "What happened?" I demanded.
"Kanan, he's gone." Hera said, with tears falling down. "No...."
"If I had just caught him, none of this would've happened!" I yelled, immediately taking responsibility for this. This can't be happening, but it is. Ezra, is just gone.

Don't worry the story will continue! There will be a sequel!!!! But if you didn't see the top of the page, my uncle had just died this past Friday. So yeah, please understand that was why this book was so short. The sequel first chapter might be out today! So stay tuned!!!