completing mission

And another chapter! I couldn't sleep so I wrote some more. I hope you like it. Bye bye ! :)

Mark woke up and felt really warm on his chest, but it was a pleasant kind of warm. He opened his eyes and looked at Jacks lime-green hair lying on his chest. He was still holding Jack and there was still a little wet spot in his shirt where Jack had cried. Mark kept looking at Jack and couldn't help feeling extremely happy. He had dreamed about them lying like that for ages. Always wondered things like; would Jack have cold feet (absolutely not!) And would he like lying like that. Mark was extremely happy and just lay there, feeling great. He apparently could make Jack so comfortable that he didn't suffer from his nightmares anymore. Mark had just grabbed his phone and, weird as it might be, took a picture while pretending to sleep. He edited it so that you couldn't see he took the picture and made it black and white. He also put a little text on the picture; me and my princes. Mark saved it in on his phone, hidden between his selfies. He looked at the picture for a few moments and started to scroll trough instagram. He loved it to see funny text posts with weird stories about people. He kept browsing instagram, Tumblr and a little YouTube. After a while Jack started moving. Mark looked at Jack who slowly got of Mark to stretch. "Good morning Jack." Mark said with a smile. "Top of the morning to you to." Jack smiled back. "Let's get some clothes on and go to breakfast." Mark sat up on the bed and looked at Jack. "How late is breakfast then?" Jack seemed a bit confused. He was still half asleep. "From eight to ten. It's around nine now. Let's get going." Jack got up quicker than expected, probably because he was hungry.

They had grabbed food from the enormous breakfast tables and sat down at a table. Jack had about 7 mini sausages, a few pancakes with blueberries, strawberries, a chocolate muffin, coffee and even some cereal. Mark only had a blueberry muffin and some coffee. They where peacefully eating their breakfast without talking. When finished, they started walking back to their room. "Mark ? Can I ask you something." Mark looked at Jack "you just did, didn't you." And Mark smiled back. "Hey, I'm just kidding. Ask what ever you want to." Mark said when Jack tried to tickle him. "Thank you." Jack didn't say anything for a few seconds. Then he started to speak. "When you knocked the guy that wanted to shoot me out and you where trying to get me with you, you..... you said.. you said you loved me." Mark froze. He didn't expect this. He couldn't even remember what he said out loud and in his head anymore at that moment. Mark continued walking when he noticed he was standing still. "What did you mean by that ?" Jack said softly and shyly. Mark panicked in his head for a second. He didn't know what to do. He could say the truth, but what if Jack didn't feel the same ? If he lied he would never know. But Jack had to stay with him, so Mark decided to lie. "You're my best friend Jack, you've been for a long time. I do love you of course. What would I do without my best friend?" He looked at Jack with a little smile on his face. He looked at Jacks eyes and saw disappointment, but the next second they looked happy, so he probably imagined it. "You're my best friend to. I have no idea how I'm going to pay this favor back to you." Mark looked at Jack, who was looking at the sealing. They where at their room and Mark unlocked the door. They walked in and sat down on the couch. "Let's just watch some TV." Mark said. Jack nodded. They turned on the TV and after a while of pressing buttons, they found out how to get to Netflix. They looked on it a little bit. Jack decided that where gonna watch my little pony. Mark smiled. "Sure." He clicked on it and they started watching.

After a long time watching my little pony, they had missed lunch, it was already 7 P.M. and they where pretty hungry. "Are we gonna eat at the hotel or somewhere else?" Mark asked Jack. "Somewhere else. I've seen a Chipotle a few streets back." Mark looked confused at Jack. "How ? When we drove past that place, you where asleep, right ?" Jack nodded. " yeah I was. But when I had nightmares last night, before I woke you up, I looked on the Internet. It calms me down. So I looked trough the information of this village, and they have a Chipotle!" Jack sounded excited and happy, and this made Mark happy. "Well then that's decided, let's go to Chipotle." They walked down the stairs of the hotel and trough the lobby. They got in the car and they started do drive around a little bit. They forgot to look at the address, so they drove a while. After driving around for like an hour, they where done and parked in front of the Mc Donalds they found. They walked in and saw that there where load of people everywhere. Mark and Jack waited to order and once they ordered, had to wait for a table. Once they finally sat down and where eating their food, Jack asked:" So, where are we gonna go next. We can't stay at one place right?" Mark looked up from his food and answered. "No, we can't stay at one place. We're gonna stay here for one more night and then we'll travel somewhere else, even further away." Jack seemed satisfied with the answer and continued eating. When they where about to walk out, Jack pulled Marks arm."let's get a mc flurry!!! Please ???? I really want one!!" Mark laughed. Jack sounded like a five year old who has seen an awesome toy. "Sure. I'd also like a Mc flurry." They got their Mc flurries and drove back to the hotel.

When they came back at the hotel, it was dark already. They got out of the car with their Mc flurries and walked to a bench outside. It was a very beautiful night. The sky was very clear and you could even see the milky way. They sat down on a bench in a field, and Mark started telling Jack the names of a few stars. "I love space. It's so cool!" Mark sounded enthusiastic and impressed by space. Jack giggled. "I know, yah big doof! You always say that!" Mark smiled and Jack giggled. They relaxed and actually felt pretty save. Jack slowly put his head on Marks shoulder and Mark put an arm around Jack. "We are looking pretty gay, aren't we?" Jack said with a smile in his voice. Mark giggled and nodded. They went quiet and looked at the stars. It was cold outside, but they didn't mind it. Far away, they could hear the cars on the highway.  Mark looked up by the sound of a car approaching. They where in a field next to the hotel and no on even came there at night. Mark stretched himself out to see the car. "Is everything alright Mark?" Jack sounded worried. Mark out of sudden jumped up. "No no no no ! How?! HOW!?" He grabbed his knive, but a gun would've been nicer. "Mark what-" "Hide in the grass Jack, Now!!" Jack did what was told and was almost invisible in the grass. The car stopped and a guy with blond hair and a faded dip dye got out of it. Tobias had found them.

I'm afraid that the uploads will take a bit longer now. I'm so so sorry but I have to do a lot for school and finding the time for writing is hard. I promise I'll work on it. Love ya all!