The Date

Last chapter.

Maya jumped into the passengers seat of Josh's gold Honda "nice car" she said. Josh revved the engine trying to show off, but it was a Honda. He pulled out of the driveway "so do you wanna explain to me why I'm driving you to the fair?" Josh said. Maya looked down at her phone. No texts from Lucas. "I don't owe you anything" she said clicking off her phone. Josh sighed "okay, look, Maya... I'm so sorry, about that whole thing. I hope this... At least partially makes up for it." Maya looked at her hands and sighed "I'm going to meet Lucas, for our date." Maya hope that stung. Josh breathed out and looked at Maya. He looked into her eyes while she looked at her phone. Then Josh started noticing a few other things about Maya. Her long dress was partly see through showing off her thighs, her dress was tight at the stomach making it look flatter than usual and pushed her boobs up making them look huge. Josh whistled "wow Maya, you look good." He said impressed. Maya shot him a side ways glance. Josh smirked "so... What'd you do to him?" Maya turned and glared at him "excuse me?" Josh chuckled "oh come on Maya, whenever any girl does something to upset their boyfriend they always dress up super hot to... You know... Make up" he said and waggled his eyebrows. Maya rolled her eyes and Josh began again "so... What'd you to him?" Maya turned to him and glared "I think you know what I did considering your the one I did it with." She snapped. Josh looked at her with a  confused expression "oh come on, he's mad cause you snuck out, what is he your dad?" Maya rolled your eyes "your an ass" she mumbled. Josh grabbed Maya's arm playfully "oh come on Maya, I'm sorry okay? And look if I had anything to do with this I should help make it right." Josh pulled into a parking space by the fair entrance. "Let me go In there and help you, let me do something!" He said Maya shrugged his arm off. "you've done enough." And with that she got out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

"Hi, I'd like one ticket" Maya said as she walked up to the clown standing just outside the booth. She gave him the 5 bucks and in return he gave her a ticket. She walked in and bought a cotton candy when she spotted Lucas by a bouncy house. She walked towards him and he saw her and gave a half smile. She held up the cotton candy and puffed out her lip. "Truce" "please, I am so sorry. But it's been an awful day and I don't want to fight any more." She said. He took the cotton candy out of her hand, he had a sweet, genuine smile on his face. "I love you" he said "but if you ever scare me like that again, I will kill you" she smiled he turned around and then glanced back at her with his eye brows raised. "Bouncy house, miss hart?" She giggled "I would love nothing more than to accompany you, Mr. Friar" he smiled, grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bouncy house and they jumped until the sun set. Maya flopped onto the trampoline like floor exhausted. Lucas did the same. "I love you, Lucas."  He smiled and kissed her. "I love you more."

I hope you guys liked the book! Comment if you have any suggestions or things you might like to see in the next one! And please, like it up!! Thanks so much!