23

"Look what Tomo did." Shannon said while pointing at my picture here in my bedroom.

"TOMOOOOO!" That guy is really crazy!

"What happen?! Is there someone wants to kill us?! Is the house burning? Did someone came here saying that i got her pregnant?! Whaaaaat?!" He said looking like an idiot that made Shannon laugh HARD.

"What the fuck is this?" I said pointing at my picture that has a lot of doodle in it, especially boobies. He laugh first before he get it.

"This." He said pointing at it. " Beautiful picture of you needs some little touch ups. I made it more attractive! I made it more sexual! And im proud to say that this is my work of art! Im Tomo, the greatest and handsome artist in the whole world! Im here to show you m-" before he could finish his *crazy annoying speech* Shannon grab my arm and pulled me out of my room. "Let's get out of here. Tomo is in his own world AGAIN."

"I dont really know why we became friends with him." I said shaking my head.

"I HEARD THAT! ALL THAT CHIT CHATS GONNA GET YAH HURT!" then he laugh sounding like a dying monkey.

"Oh lord." Me and Shannon both said.

"Long time no see guys!" Shannon said as soon as he saw Nick and Chris.

"Whats up? Where is Tomo?" Nick ask. I grab their stuff and put it in the table. We sure gonna get drunk tonight!

"He's in the kitchen. He cooked 4 dishes today. "

"Wow thats good! I'll go check it." Then he went to kitchen.

"How's your assignment?" Chris asked. Shannon shake his head.

"Guys lets take a break! No talks about work tonight please." I guess i need to talk to Chris in private.

"Lets talk about it later, i know something little." I whisper to him.
He nod and open a can of beer.

"Food is ready guys! Wooo!" Tomo came out from the kitchen holding a tray of foods. Nick came out too and turn on the music.

"Lets eat now. They will be here in an hour." Shannon said that made us grin. Its gonna be one hella night!

Were already done eating and just waiting for them to come. We didnt even started yet but Tomo is already tipsy, he's now rocking his head like he's in a concert.

"They're here!" Chris shouted so all of us can hear him. My apartment looks like a bar now,  loud music, lots of drinks and colorful lights. Chris open the door and 5 beautiful women came in.

"Hello boys!" Said one of them.

"Party party!" Shannon shouted and change the music into more lively. The girls walk to us and start to dance.

"Hey handsome." Said the blonde girl to me. Yeah i know what youre thinking. Yes, i lied to Margot. It is not just a boys night out.

As time goes by, the boys and girls are getting wild. They are already touching each other except me and this blonde girl.

"Come on are you not jealous of them? Dont you want to taste me?" She said seductively.

"No i dont want. Just entertain me ok? Just dance." I said. Im now sitting on the couch and drinking while she's dancing in front of me.

"Yes boss." She said sarcasrically. If this is before ill fuck her right away but now is different. I tried to kiss this bombshel but it happened again... As soon as our lips met i saw Margot's beautiful face just like before and i realized something. I hate to admit it but i think im really starting to like Margot..