44

"Im Kevin. Kevin Robbie." he said.

"I-i dont know you. Have we met before?" he took a chair and sit beside me.

"When is his memories coming back?" he asked avoiding my question.

"Ahm i can't tell. We need to show him the things he used to do or use. Take him to the place where he used to go and most importantly let him talk to the people he used to talk to, especially his family and friends. Its like reminding him. Its a long process.."

"Ok. Leave us alone first." Nico and Dr. Adam nod and went off together. He get his phone from his pocket and did something on it.

"Look familiar?" he asked showing me a picture of a woman. A beautiful woman. She have a long blonde hair and very captivating eyes..

"N-no. Who is s-she?" he sigh and put his phone on his pocket again. I dont remember her, i dont remember anything... 

"She is Margot, my daughter and your girlfriend." w-what?

"Your name is Jared Leto. The time my wife told me that you are my daughter's new boyfriend i ask my men to investigate on you. You are an agent and my daughter didnt know that. You use her to know where i was because your assignment is to capture me. I have my men following you everyday and you need to thank me for that." he stood up and walk to the window.

"W-why?" i asked.

"They saved you from the one who did that to you. I bet if they come late your already dead right now."

"Who did t-this to me?" i dont know what to say or what to think.. there's a lot of questions i want to ask..

"Rish, my daughter's bestfriend." he said then he look at his watch. "You need recover first before i tell you everything. There's a lot of things you need to know and need to do." his phone rang but he didnt answer it.

"I better go, i have some important things to do." then he left.

Next chapter will be uploaded later..