"i loved him"

this is based on the Suicide Squad. credit to who made the movie. this is abt void stiles bc you are both crazy.  i forgot the name of the doctor so please tell me if i get it wrong. i have my ending for this so if u want another part vote and comment!
warning: short

Scott Mccall: The boy eats people
Kira Yukimara: The girl who burns people
Derek Hale: The guy who kills people
Stiles Stilinski: The witch who possesses people
Y/n Y/l/n: And she's just crazy

I'm here" A text from Void Stiles says. Y/n smiles as she does a laugh. "Y/n, don't," Derek says to her. She ignores him and gets up heading towards the big plane.

She laughs more as she chews her pink gum. Void Stiles smiles from the top of the plane. "Jump on baby!" He yells and he throws down a rope. She starts running and jumps, grabbing the skinny rope.

"Where's she going?" Dr. Vallad yells. "Kill her!" He yells. Her worker presses the button over and over too kill her- but nothing happens. "It's deactivated," Dr. Vallad mutters a swear word under his breath. "Derek! Shoot her!"

Y/n Pov
Void Stiles grabs me, pulling me on board. Immediately we kiss. "I missed you puddin!" He grabs his arms around me. "I missed you too."

In a flash, we hear a high pitched sound and see something coming towards us.

It hits the plane, causing damage. And a lot of it. It pushes Void back and me off the plane. I see him up there, as I fall- The cold surrounding me. "Y/n?" He says, as I fall back. I then get landed into the top of the building. I tumble but immediately roll myself up. I run too see where he went. I see the plane fastly going down into a building. And it hits.

That's when I knew he was gone- Everything I fought for, everything I lived for. I loved him.

I finally got too see him, and now he's gone.
My heart crushes, and I collapse. I grab the edge of the building; "Pumpkin?" Tears start pouring out, hitting the building. Slow and cold rain falls, as the fire from the plane rapidly burns.