"will you stay with me?"

parrrtttttttt 80 (out of everything i've written... i have a lot of drafts lol)
warning: really short but honestly cute asf

Sitting on my bed, I watch out my window at the pouring rain. It wasn't just a little bit, it was a lot. The air was cold outside and the world was dark.

Suddenly a bright light flashes then I hear thunder.... It was lightning. I immediately close my blinds and jump into bed, shaking underneath the covers.

I've always been scared of thunder storms... Especially this one.
The lightning and thunder was very frequent, and I tightly close my eyes afraid.

I was home alone, too.

I get a notification on my phone and I grab it, and see it was from Stiles.

Stiles
Are you okay?

Stiles always knew about my fear of thunder storms... He always comforted me.

But I don't respond as I turn off my phone, and shut my eyes again.

•••
About after thirty minutes of the thunder storm (which seemed to get worse every minute) My bedroom door swings open, hitting the wall behind it. "Y/n?" A worried voice says, a voice I have memorized- Stiles.

I slowly turn around to face him and I see him.
His clothes were damp but not too bad.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head, pulling the covers off of me.
"I-I'll go get you some clothes-" I start to say but loud thunder makes me yelp.

"Don't worry, I'll find them." He says and I nod, hiding under the covers.

I hear Stiles go through the drawer of his and only his clothing. He came over often and we always had some of his clothes.

He quietly walks over to me and I look at him.

He has a simple grey t-shirt and comfy plaid pants.
Even more thunder is heard and it feels as if the room is shaking.

I start crying, and Stiles immediately sits into my bed.
He pulls me up against his chest, burying his head in my neck. "You're okay, Y/n. You're safe, I got you."
He says these sentences until I stopped crying, but still holding onto him.

"Will you stay with me?" I ask him as I stare into his brown eyes.
"Y- Yeah."

I slide down and lay on my side and feel Stiles lay down too.

His arms wrap around my waist, his head laying on my shoulder.

He holds me tight, and I focus on his breathing instead of the thunder storm.

And soon I fell asleep.