Chapter Three:

"Where do you think you're going?" Marcel turned to his brother, lifting his head to make eye contact with his brother, flinching slightly at the pure anger in his green eyes. "Answer me when I'm talking to you!" Harry growled. 

"A fr-fr-frien-friends." Marcel stuttered out. 

"You don't have friends." Harry poke Marcel's chest with every word to emphasis himself.  

"M'sorry." Marcel stepped back from his brother.

"You aren't leaving this house." Harry snapped. "Get out of my sight." 

Marcel was quick to run to his room, locking it behind him and crawling onto his bed. Marcel pulled out his phone, clicking on Louis' contact. 

My brother won't let me leave 

Oh..... Well I'll see you tomorrow then?  Louis responded and Marcel felt a little sad that he'd have to wait another day to see Louis. 

Yeah, I'm sorry, I really wanted to go

It's okay, some other time?

Definitely

Marcel stayed in his room the rest of the night, not even going downstairs to get food. Marcel ended up doing his one assignment he had and went to bed early, brushing his teeth in the bathroom connected to his room. 

Marcel woke up earlier then usual, blaming himself for going to be earlier than normal. 

Marcel took a shower, extra long and hot, before he dressed in his usual outfit, clad with his sweater vest and his dress pants. 

Marcel quickly cleaned his glasses and put them on, making his way downstairs and making himself a bowl of cereal. 

Just as Marcel sat down the fighting between Edward and William began and Marcel just assumed either Gemma or Harry weren't up yet. 

Only a few bites into his breakfast did Marcel feel a presence behind him and he realized he was wrong. 

Marcel jumped when he felt a hand land on his shoulder, drawing a chuckle from his brother behind him. 

"So flinchy, Marcy, always bee one to scare easily." Harry's tone of voice was dark and Marcel felt a prick of fear in his throat. 

"Wh-What-What do y-yo-you w-want H-H-Har-Harry?" Marcel didn't often stutter around his family because he grew up with them, but when he was scared or nervous he couldn't control his stutter. 

"I want you to stop with this freak show of a persona. Stop being a fucking nerd and act like the fucking 'Styles' you are." Harry spat. 

"Knock it off Harry." William spoke, his tone a warning. 

"What did you just say?" Harry growled. 

"You heard me. Knock it off and leave Marcel alone." To Marcel William sounded possessive and aggravated, maybe even annoyed, but thankfully Harry backed off and stomped up the stairs. 

Marcel emptied the rest of his breakfast into the garbage disposal, rushing out of the house with his bag and to the garage, jumping into the back of Bryce's car. 

"A little early Sir?" Bryce commented. 

"One second." Marcel was comfortable with Bryce and more often then not his voice never shook or stuttered and he enjoyed that. He pulled out his phone and texted Louis. 

Do you like coffee?  Marcel got an answer almost immediately. 

I'm more of a hot chocolate or tea person :)