Chapter Five

When Marcel woke he still felt heavy, like he was getting over a bad hangover but without the physical nausea or the pain. As he came to more of his senses he realized there was a solid feeling under his upper half of his body that he knew was not his mattress and it was warm, really warm

Marcel didn't want to open his eyes because for once he woke up to warmth and the overall feeling of being content. 

Then the thing under him moved.

Marcel had to stifle a scream when he felt something move along his back, suspiciously like a hand. He finally opened his eyes and relaxed when the familiar face of Louis presented itself to him. 

Then Marcel finally realized what position he was in and the situation, he was laying on Louis, he was asleep on Louis only a minute ago. 

Marcel stiffened when Louis' arms tightened around his waist, Marcel never thought it possible but he was laying in bed with another person, a male. Someone he knew and he could feel heat rising to his skin. 

"Marcel?!" William asked from behind the door and Marcel jumped, waking up Louis who groaned at Marcel elbowing him in the solar plexus on accident in is fright. "You okay Marcel?" William asked as he shook the doorknob. 

Marcel slapped a hand over Louis' mouth, closing his eyes tight in attempt to pretend that this was NOT happening to him. 

Marcel finally took in a deep breathe, meeting Louis' wide eyes as he pointed to the closet and Marcel was confused. 

"Marcel?! Are you okay?! Answer me Marcel!" William shouted, banging on the door with what Marcel assumed was his fist. 

Marcel nodded and rolled off of Louis who picked up his shoes and ran to the closet, slowly closing it behind him. 

Marcel jumped out of bed, barely able to plug his headphones in from the nightstand as William broke down the door

Marcel didn't need to pretend to be surprised or in shock as he took the headphones out and stared wide eyed at William who was breathing heavy as he stepped over the broke door. 

"Why didn't you answer me?" William asked, rushing closer to Marcel as he grabbed his younger brother's jaw and moved it up and down, left and right as he carefully examined him. 

"W-Wh-What are y-y-you d-do-doing?" Marcel stuttered out. 

"I came to check in on you. I was worried. Harry stormed out this morning and I came up here and you didn't answer me." 

"B-But the d-d-d-doo-door?" Marcel knew William was strong and buff but he didn't understand what the point of breaking down his door solved or proved. 

"Mum is gone and I didn't have a key to your room and like I said you weren't responding. 

"Di-"

"No, I'm sorry Marcy." Edward answered the unfinished question and Marcel felt saddened. "Forget her, she is a horrible mother anyhow." William tried to comfort but it was futile. 

"Will! IT'S STARTING!" Gemma screamed from downstairs and William gave Marcel one last look before leaving, sidestepping the door as he jogged down the stairs. 

"You can come out." Marcel said into the air and a second later Louis' head popped out from the closet. 

"I may not know your brothers as well as you do but breaking down a door seems a bit over extreme." Louis chucked and Marcel couldn't help but giggle to. "Now I know you are probably going to be hesitant but if you're up to it then may-"