59

Jade

I take the last sip of my drink and gave the glass away to a passing bartender. I leave my arm hooked around Perrie's neck while the other was left by my side as we dance.

A passing boy squeezes my ass and I smirk. About time that it was show time. I look over and found a charming lad with brown eyes.

"I'm not disturbing you am I ladies?"

I look at Perrie and gave her a small wink. Nathan and Elijah drink away beside us, waiting for this little episode to start.

I turn back and shrug, "I guess not." I lie. A grin forms on his lips as he looks at from top to bottom.

"Naughty girls like you should be able to be touched more." he explains as he brushes his fingertips on my thighs.

Perrie smirks and pulls me closer. I see our group dance around us, drinks up and smiling as me and Perrie begin to play our little part for him.

Before he could lay his lips on my neck Perrie pulls me towards her and our lips crash against each other.

Through the corner of my eye I see Elijah's smile grow as he and his brother whistled.

I close my eyes and kiss her back, my lips brushing against hers making my heart flutter. The things we made each other feel was inevitable. I smile through our kiss and let out a laugh, "I love you."

"You too." she answers as I kiss her one last time before Elijah speaks, "He's gone now."

I nod and we seperate, "If that kiss wasn't so passionate I would've fucked you right in front of him." I laugh.

"Well let's carry on shall we." she laughs as she pulls me closer to the dancefloor and starts dancing around.

"Mind if I join ladies?"

"Elijah, don't you want to go dance with Calum or something?" Perrie winks.

"I'm not so sure." he sighs.

"You're absolutely joking right now," I say, "I bet he hasn't changed a bit. He's right over there." I say.

~

I lock the door behind me and ran into our room with Perrie on my back. We let out loud laughs as we collapsed on the bed.

"Holy shit." she laughs.

"Wild night don't you think?" I chuckle.

I see her nod through the corner of my eye and smile, "I haven't seen you so wild in ages." she says.

"Apart from in bed." I grin.

"Yeah, apart from bed." she laughs.

"Then there was you," I laugh," Kitten,  you were something else out there. Grinding on Elijah while I gave you that beautiful hickey on your neck."

I turn to face her, a smile on her lips as she traces over her the dark hickey on her neck.

"I love you Jade." she coos.

I search for her hand, intertwining it with mine before I lift it up and bring it up to my lips, "I love you more princess. Let's get you to bed." I say as I help her sit up. She smiles and lets me undress her.

"You are so not you right now."

"Why? Because I don't have the nerve to fuck you right here, right now?" I chuckle.

"Maybe." she says before pressing her lips on my cheek.