Alphas

2552

"Cortana all I need to know is did we lose them."

" I think we both know the answer to that."

On the planet reach.  The covenant have killed or driven off the UNSC forces but they managed to get one prisoner Noble 6.

  The covenant have killed or driven off the UNSC forces but they managed to get one prisoner Noble 6

(This is Noble 6 or at least how mine looks.)

2557 4 years after Halo event, 5 years after the fall of reach and 3 days before Sierra 117 was revived.

Reach has been transformed into a covenant prison most of the prisoners don't last very long 2-3 days max except for the Spartans Noble 6 had been there the longest almost 5 years the covenant were thinking about getting him a present for the anniversary they were thinking of finally killing him since the fresh Spartans had more up to date knowledge. Ghost was just recently brought in the covenant killed his whole squad and left him to live only after beating the holy hell out of him.
Haley was brought in 2 months ago poor girl the day before she was supposed to be deployed for a mission the covenant attacked the base killed her squad and all the trainees at the base. Tucker and blaster where brothers both brought in after the base they were stationed at was attacked they were the only Spartans on bored the rest were wounded UNSC soldiers and a few civilians the covenant killed them all. One soldier has managed to survive along with the Spartans Sgt.price no one really knows his story all any one knows about him is that he is one tuff son of a bitch and that he was found in sword base 2 years ago no one knows how he survived there for so many years.

"Rise and shine lady's time for you to fight for your "Freedom again" bring me prisoner 227 and prisoner 665."

"Ok guys today's the day we bust out of here."

"Are you sure we can noble 6?"

"Of course we can Haley were Spartans now when he opens the door to get ghost we jump him 3...2...1...

Thanks for reading guys and can someone other than TheWintersBae vote or comment just so I know someone else is reading please cause I feel like I'm just writing stories for her to read