Forward unto dawn

The pelican zoomed out the hanger with dozens of covenant ships following a squad of banshees was right behind the pelican followed by two squads of phantom dropships and two capital assault ships are just out side the planets orbit.

"Ghost, Tucker get on those turrets we've got a lot of freaking ships on our asses."

"YES SIR."

The two Spartans unloaded 5 turret clips into the ships shooting down 7 of the banshees and 2 of the phantom drop ships.

"Sir were running low on ammo and there's still 5 banshees closing in on us but we did manage to out run the phantom ships commander."

"Understood Ghost check under the seats there should be some more ammo and if not then we better hope I'm one hell of a pilot."

Ghost and Tucker searched under the seats and found 7 more clips of ammo and started shooting at the banshees knocking them out of the sky one by one.

"Tucker, Ghost please tell me one of you has some rockets on those turrets."

"I don't have any sir."

"I don't either commander."

"Well then I need you two to fire all your ammo onto the center spot of the those capital ships."

"CAPITAL SHIPS!"

"Hold up I'm picking up a UNSC signal it's a ship called forward unto dawn."

"If we can make it past those capital ships then maybe we can reunite with UNSC forces."

"Maybe Tucker but you and Ghost are gonna have to make those bullets count I'm gonna try and attack one of the ships aim for that one only and we'll try to make it."

"Yes sir."

Thanks for reading guys and also leave a vote or comment or both well General durge diabooties out