chapter 1 - "leave me alone"

Tears escaped my eyes, as the voices in my head kept getting louder.

"Worthless!"

"Mistake!"

"Disgusting!"

The rotting tongue of depression kept spitting at me. But after all, I  still let those words get to me letting it sink into my soul. Crying won't solve anything but yet I still let my tears fall, hoping the voices will stop by doing so. I wrapped my arm around my pillow.

I could feel the tears soaking in my pillow as each drop ran down my cheek. It was in the middle of the night and here I am crying, I didn't like the night especially being all alone during that time of day. I was just so alone in the darkness... It seems like I've never found the light to fight against the dark.

I can't do this anymore. I texted my closest friend, an amazing person that is sticking by my side till the very end.

I think it's the end now...

(Y/N): "Goodbye.... I'm so sorry.."

Levi: "What are you talking about?"

If only you knew.... It's too late now, I'm sorry Levi...

I put my phone down, ignoring his messages. My phone kept flashing seeing amount of texts.

Levi: "(Y/N)! Answer me!"

I left my phone and grabbed a bottle of pills. I took a bunch and popped them in my mouth, grabbed the glass of water and gulped it until I felt each of those pills going down my throat. I could feel the pills kicking in, my heart pounding at a quick pace.

Oddly, I hear my heart pounding and it's getting louder and louder... What's happening? The pounding stopped and I was ready to be greeted with death. Until I heard another sound it was almost like.... Footsteps!?

"Oi, (Y/N)!"

That voice... Before, I could see the person my eyelids became heavier and all I could see was the dark.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
author's note :
i'm sorry for not updating as much! i've been working on this book and another levi x reader! honestly, i try to update but i just have so many schoolwork and i'm very sorry i couldn't find the time to write more! but those who have depression, please don't let it take over. you've got what it takes to fight back, i believe in you. i know it's hard but please you were put on this earth because someone out there wakes up knowing you're right there besides them. anyways, until then i'll see you in the next chapter, neko-cadets!
~нeιcнoυ✨
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───