chapter 4 - "hope"

"I... I love you so much, (Y/N)."

I heard him say, it kept repeating in my head. I was in complete shock, I mean I do have a thing for him but am I good enough for him?

My mind discouraged my feelings as guilt is what became part of me, meanwhile my heart was beating wanting to be with him.

"Levi... I love you, too. B-but..." I looked down trying to have courage of what I was going to say.

"We can't be together..." I didn't want him to see me cry any longer so I got out of his car as quickly as I could.

"(Y/N)!" I quickly put the keys into my door I heard the creak of the door once I opened it.

Before I could go in I felt arms wrapped around my waist, it'd be a lie if I said I didn't love to be held like this by him.

"I don't want to be away from you any longer. Don't you understand? All I want is to be with you. Why are you running away from your feelings?"

I turned around facing him, " Because I'm s-scared." I tried my best not letting any tears fall.

"Scared?"
I looked into his steel-blue eyes, he looked at me softly. This was a whole new other side I was seeing of him.

"Yes, Levi.. I'm scared that if we're together you'll see that one day I was never the person you thought I was. You'll see just how broken I really am."

I felt his hand cupping my cheek,
"All I see is a strong and beautiful person, and if you would just let me be here for you, let me fix those broken parts."

He was getting closer to me, then to the point where our lips were touching. We kissed, but I stopped, "Levi no-" He placed his lips onto mines once again. I was too caught up into this that I didn't want to stop him.

He finally parted his lips away,
"Stop pushing me away, (Y/N)." I could tell in the look in his eyes that he was hurting. I wanted to give him a hug but was too scared to.

"I don't want to leave you anymore... I can't, you can try pushing me away but I won't allow it! I'll always come back to you. I'll always will, just for you..." He didn't look me in the eyes any longer, as he directly went to look at the floor there was some hair strands covering his eyes.

"H-hey..." I wiped my tears that managed to escape, and I cupped his cheek. I felt something wet as I placed my hand, "Are those tears?" I thought.

Levi turned his back on me and I could see that he was wiping his tears with his arm. He turned to face me, "Please... (Y/N). Don't ever leave me, you're all I have left. I don't have anyone but you..." I looked at him and saw some tears building up.

I then pulled him into a hug and I could feel his arms wrapping around me. I no longer felt scared to accept my feelings for him. I was slowly learning my love for him.

We held each other just enjoying this moment.

Until suddenly, the sky was turning grey and out came droplets of water.

Knowing Levi not wanting to catch a cold or sickness I decided we should go inside.

"C'mon, let's go inside." I said softly with a smile, and I held his hand. I could see a slight blush as he just nodded.

"Just who knew how much Levi really cares for me..." I remembered the times of when Farlan and Isabel were with us.

We were happy, we all were. Now it was just Levi and I and I hope that I'll make him happy.

I finally have to say it.

That I truly am in love with him.

And now he is slowly becoming my hope for living.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
author's note :
i hope you enjoyed this, even if this story seems pretty bad i still appreciate you guys taking the time to read my stories. <3
~нeιcнoυ✨
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───