chapter 2 - "promise"

"Please... (Y/N), wake up.." That voice..

"No... I can't... no not you. I can't lose you." I felt someone holding my hand.

My eyelids slowly started to open up, I noticed I was at a hospital. I looked who was beside me, that voice belonged to a familiar raven-haired man. "L-Levi?" I called out.

I realized my suicide attempt failed obviously, "W-why..." I tried holding back tears. "I'm not suppose to end up here."

"Stop it (Y/N). After Farlan and Isabel... I don't want you gone too. The only damn hope in my life is you." I can feel my tears rolling down my cheek slowly. "I'm so s-sorry."

I should've realized I was causing Levi pain as well. It's all my fault.
I felt Levi's arms wrap around me and he gave me a hug, "It's not your fault, so don't you dare apologize. I'll do anything to help you get through with this."

I wiped my tears feeling a bit better and hugged Levi back, this is a side I haven't really known from him, "What happened to the rude clean freak that I knew?"

"Shut up." We stopped hugging and he went back to his emotionless look. "Yay! He's back." I laughed, I looked at him and I could've sworn I saw a smile. But, it could just be my imagination?

"I'm so glad you're awake! Ms. (L/N)." The nurse came in. "If you're wondering when you'll be back on your feet, don't you worry, you'll have to rest for just a couple of days. It won't be that long." She smiled and wrote something on her clipboard.

"The doctor recommended these anti-depressants." She put them in a bag and gently put it on top of a counter next to me.

"I'll check up with you later, Ms. (L/N)." And with that she left Levi and I alone.

"Did that nurse ever heard of knocking?" Levi said once the nurse was out of sight. "Ahh, there's plenty of patients I don't think there's time for knocking." I grabbed the anti-depressants.

"No." He took the anti-depressants away from me. "Hey! Give that back I nee-"
"You don't need it, I'll be here for you. I promise." I let him take it and didn't bother to fight for it, "You promise?"

"Yes, I promise." Suddenly I felt so much better now that I was with Levi I finally have someone that was going to be by my side, someone I can count on.

"Then I promise as well... I promise to carry on." I smiled at the clean freak that was willing to be there for me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
author's note :
sorry if i'm making levi a little bit out of character >~> and i really need to update as soon as i can! and damn my writing is so shitty. :')
~нeιcнoυ✨
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───