20 Women Royal Rumble

Rules: The first two women who enter will start off the contest.

Every 90 seconds, a new woman will enter.

Elimination occurs when you are thrown through the middle rope, having both feet touch the floor.

The last woman standing in the ring, will be declared the winner, and will receive a championship match, at WrestleMania!

Order of entrance (Final six are listed in. Boldface)
#1. Christal Brown

#2. Alana Violet: 12:15, Eliminated by Grifffin.

#3. Alexa Bliss

#4. Madison Rayne: 07:18, Eliminated by Christal Brown.

#5. Mickie James: 18: 25, Eliminated by Bailey.

#6. Naomi: 05:10, Eliminated by Christal Brown.

#7. Griffin: 20:25, Eliminated by Nia Jax.

#8. Gail Kim: 19:15, Eliminated by Nia Jax

#9. Carmella: 04:12, Eliminated by Alexa Bliss.

#10. Nikki Bella: 20:14, Eliminated by Nia Jax

#11. Chyna: 17:21, Eliminated by Christal Brown, AJ Lee and Lilith

#12. Bailey

#13. AJ Lee: 15:27, Eliminated by Lilith

#14. Lilith

#15. Sasha Banks

#16. Eva Marie: 01:00, Eliminated by Bailey

#17. Abby Wyatt: 13:10, Eliminated by Cassidy Parker.

#18. Nia Jax: 17:22, Eliminated by Cassidy Parker

#19. Amber Moon: 03:53, Eliminated by Sasha Banks.

#20. Cassidy Parker

Final six: Christal Brown, Bailey, Alexa Bliss, Lilith, Sasha Banks, Cassidy Parker.

The showdown: As Cassidy gets the crowd pumped up, she begins to unleash German Suplexes to the other five competitors.

Cassidy then grabs Alexa Bliss, and she hits her with an F5, before tossing her through the middle rope.

Alexa Bliss: 24:15, Eliminated by Cassidy Parker.

Christal then hits Cassidy with a sudden Sweet Chin Music, and she comes face to face with Lilith. The two women then trade blows, but Lilith hits Christal with a roundhouse kick, that sends her through the bottom rope.

Lilith then exits over the top rope, thus staying in the match. She then begins to take apart the French Announce Table.

Lilith then grabs Christal by the neck, and she Chokeslams Christal through the French Announce Table.

Lilith then enters the ring, and she begins to unload on Sasha Banks. Lilith then tries to throw Sasha out, but Sasha counters it and she eliminates Lilith!

Lilith: 27:57, Eliminated by Sasha Banks.

Bailey then attacks Sasha and she tries to Eliminate her, but Banks counters Bailey and they go back and forth. Sasha Banks them manages to trap Bailey in the Bank Statement.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere, Christal then hits her Lovestruck Elbow Drop on both Sasha and Bailey. Christal then goes into the corner, and she begins to tune up the band.

Before she could hit the Sweet Chin Music on either Sasha or Bailey,  Cassidy intervenes and she hits her with a Spinning Sidewalk Slam. Cassidy then tosses Christal through the middle rope, but Christal hangs on. Cassidy then hits Christal with a big boot, sending her to the arena floor.

Christal Brown: 30:12, Eliminated by Cassidy Parker.

Bailey and Sasha then double team Cassidy, hitting her with a double Suplex. Sasha then tosses Bailey through the middle rope, but Bailey hangs on to the bottom.

Bailey then pulls Sasha onto the apron, and they begin to Battle it out with each other. Bailey then knocks Sasha back in the ring, but she is then hit with a sudden super kick by Sasha, and it sends her to the arena floor.

Bailey: 21:59, Eliminated by Sasha Banks.

Sasha Banks then turns around, and she is speared by Cassidy Parker! Sasha then hits the floor, and Cassidy wins the match!

Sasha Banks: 28:46, Eliminated by Cassidy Parker.

Cassidy Parker: 15:47, Winner.

The Winner of the 2016 Women's Royal Rumble: Cassidy Parker.

Hey guys, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Thank you for reading, and I will see you soon.

Peace and Love