Street Fight

The Story: Years ago at "Money In The Bank", Chey Taylor engaged in an intense battle with Roman Reigns. On that night, Chey emerged victorious, breaking Reigns' arm in the process.

Ever since then, Reigns wanted to erase the memory of that night, and thanks to Shane McMahon, he will get that chance.

Shane McMahon announced that Roman Reigns would be Chey's next Challenge. On the final Smackdown before The Royal Rumble, Reigns would send a message to Chey by attacking the New Face of Anarchy. Triple H would then make the match between them a Street Fight.

Can Roman Reigns erase the memory of Money In The Bank?

Tale of the Tape

Roman Reigns
Height: 6"3
Weight: 262 lbs
From: Pensacola, Florida
Signature Moves: Superman Punch, Drive-by Dropkick
Finishing Move: Spear
Career Highlights: WWE Universal Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, Eliminated 12 Competitors in the Royal Rumble match.

Chey Taylor
Height: 6"5
Weight: 278 lbs
From: Detroit, Michigan
Signature Moves: Super Kick, Wolfsbane Spinebuster, Suicide Spear.
Finishing Moves: Pedigree, Underworld Drop, Kimura Lock.
Career Highlights: WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontinental Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, United States Champion, WWE Universal Champion, 3X Royal Rumble Winner, Money In The Bank Winner, 2014 King of The Mountain winner.

The match: As the Bell rings, Roman and Chey begin to trade blows with each other. Roman Reigns then knocks Chey out of the ring and he tries to toss him into the steel steps, but Chey reverses Roman and he snap Powerslams him on the floor.

Chey then picks up Roman, and tosses him over the Announce Table. Chey then picks up Roman again and he tosses him into the Steel Steps.

Chey then begins to repeatedly punch Roman in the face, before searching for a Weapon under the ring. Chey then pulls out A Kendo Stick, and he hits Roman Reigns in the back multiple times.

Chey then prepares to hit Roman again, but Roman hits Chey with a sudden Superman Punch. Roman Reigns then grabs the Kendo Stick, and he viciously hits Chey 10 times in the back, before putting him back in the ring.

Roman then puts Chey in the corner, and he begins to hit him with multiple Clotheslines making him lay down on the Apron. Roman then goes outside, and he hits the Drive-by Dropkick on Chey.

Roman then tries to Powerbomb Chey, but Chey slips down the back and he hits a Neckbreaker on Reigns. Chey then grabs a Steel Chair, and he hits Reigns with a Viscious shot to the face.

Chey then begins to continuously punch Roman in the face, from a mounting position. Roman Reigns then gets to a corner, busted open.

Chey then hits a Flying Clothesline on Reigns, and he transitions it into a 10 count punch. Chey then hits a monkey flip on Reigns, making him land on the Steel Chair.

Chey then gets out a Trash Can along with it's lid. Chey then hits three German Suplexes on Reigns, the final one making him land on his neck.

Chey then drags Roman into the corner, and he places the trash can on top of him. Chey then goes to the top rope, and he hits a Coast to Coast on Roman Reigns.

Chey then goes for a cover, but Roman Reigns kicks out. Chey then goes out of the ring, and he gets out two Tables and he sets them both up at Ringside.

Chey then begins to hit a Belly to Belly Suplex on Roman, sending him flying across the ring. As Chey picks up Roman, Reigns hits Chey with a thunderous Right hand that  stuns him. Reigns then follows it up with a big boot to the side of Chey's head, knocking him down.

Roman then goes outside, and he gets the ring Bell from the Timekeepers area. Roman tries to hit Chey with the Bell, but Chey catches Roman with an Enziguri. Chey then gets into the corner, and he stalks Roman Reigns with the Ring Bell. When Roman gets to his feet, Chey hits Roman with the Ring Bell, busting Roman open even more.

Chey then traps Roman Reigns in the Kimura Lock, hoping to make Reigns submit. After two Painful minutes, Reigns manages to fight out and he hits Chey with a Spear. Reigns then goes for the cover, but Chey kicks out at two.

Chey then rolls out of the ring, and he leans on the Barricade. Reigns then gets a running start, and he tries to Spear Chey through the Barricade, but Chey dodges and Reigns goes through it himself.

Chey then takes apart the Announce Table, and he tries to Powerbomb Reigns through it, but Roman counters it into a Back Body Drop, sending him through the Announce Table.

Roman then grabs Chey's Sledgehammer from his coat, and he places Chey in the ring. Roman tries to hit Chey with the hammer, but Chey blocks it and he hits the Underworld Drop from out of nowhere. Chey then goes for the cover, but Reigns kicks out at two.

Chey then throws Reigns to the outside, but Reigns lands on the ring apron. Chey then gets a running start and he performs his Suicide Spear, sending Reigns through the two Tables he set up.

Chey then grabs the base of the Steel Steps and he places them inside the ring. Chey then puts Roman in the ring, and he signals for the Pedigree, but Reigns counters with a Superman Punch.

While Chey is stunned, Roman pulls out a Chain and he wraps it around his fist. Roman then hits another Superman Punch on Chey, with a chain around his fist. Moments later, Roman Reigns hits a Second Spear on Chey.

Roman then goes for the cover, but Chey shockingly kicks out at two and a Half. Roman then grabs Chey's Sledgehammer, and he tries to do a Superman Punch, with the Hammer in his hand, but Chey catches him with an Underworld Drop in mid air.

Chey then retrieves the Hammer, and he hits Roman Reigns in the jaw, knocking him unconscious. Chey then pulls the Base of the Steel Steps in the middle of the ring, and he hits Reigns with a Pedigree on the Steel Steps. Chey then covers Reigns, and he gets the pinfall victory.

Winner: Chey Taylor.

Hey guys, what did you think of this match? Comment and let me know!

Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

Peace and Love