Chapter 14

I don't think I'm going to do povs anymore .......
Otf with Nolen
Nolen: What you finna get into?
Maria: My plug from California sent my weed so im bout to get higher than smokey was on Friday 💀😭🐥.
Nolen: Plug ? Shidd I didn't know you smoked but can I come over to smoke with you ?
Maria: Of course but FYI I might start acting crazy so bare with me😂💀😊.
Nolen: bet I'm on my way
               🚗 🚲 🚌 at Maria house.....
                After smoking 5 and a half blunts  Nolen and Maria were both gone....
  Maria: Nolen
Nolen: yea
Maria: where do pigeons go at night?
Nolen: *thinking* I don't know where do you think pigeons go at night?
Maria: They go to hell then come back in the morning!
Nolen and Maria looked 👀 at each other, then started dying of laughter...
Maria: Nolen you know you are fine right Maria said as she sat in Nolen's lap.
Nolen: groans shit Maria get off me, this is not what you want....😳
Maria : Yess it is she whispers as she nibbles on his ear , Nolen got enough of Maria teasing him so he picked her up and headed up stairs, we all know what happened.....

P.S.  Not edited, Y'all thought y'all was getting a real sex seen nah but Fr next chapter is going to be bomb ..... I need a co writer if you want to co write for me inbox a chapter you made for this book who's ever is better can be my co writer ..