The one and only

I just added some povs but read and enjoy this chapter is dedicated to My friend Elysse.

Maria pov
So it's has been about four months and I haven't heard from Nolen but it's cool because one day I was crying when I say Nolen at wingstop with a pregnant girl and a guy name David approached me and we had a conversation and yes we are together now, yes fam lol he treats me so right.

David pov
I'm a sexy light skin nigga with green eye also a drug lord out to kill Nolen but whatever Maria don't know so it cool, she actually think we in a relationship, FUCK NO BOI I lowkey just want some pussy you bitches said let's me honest and let's be real but you heard it from you Nigga Killer aka David.

Nolen pov
So i guess y'all heard this hoe name star claiming she having my baby even tho I know for sure I strapped up. Okay let's get to the question you all want to hear, Why haven't I contacted Maria? I haven't talked to her because I don't want to hurt her and I heard she get a nigga so I'm gone stick to my motto Fuck Bitches and get Money.

* P.S.  edited Nov 20th 2016
and it's probably not good because I didn't want to update I was forced and i still have that co writer position if anyone wants to help ........