My OCs

Okay guys I'll be putting in all of my OCs in here. I have like 12 to do here. I'm not putting the two I did in the rule and form part. Welp, here we go.

Name: May Lenz

Looks: She has red hair that she keeps in two low buns, and blue eyes. She mainly wears contacts but sometimes she'll wear her glasses if her contacts are bothering her.

Personality: She's really bubbly and competitive. She's always up for a challenge. She makes friends easily. She can be cocky though.

Age: 16

Year: 1st year

School: Karasuno

Manager or Player?: Player

Position: Wing spiker

Number: 12

Likes: teasing her brother, cute things, and obviously volleyball.

Dislikes: Tsukishima's cockiness(even though she's pretty cocky herself), and school

Other: She's a transfer student from America

Name: Kayden Lenz

Nickname: Kay

Looks: He has red hair that's pretty messy(kind of like Hinata's) and blue eyes. He's pretty slim and tall, standing at 6'0. He has two cross clips that hold his bangs on the left side.

Personality: Very smart. He's in class 5 and almost the top of his class. He teases people a lot but he makes sure not to make people mad. He's very nervous when it comes to talking to big groups of people.

Age: 16 (younger than may by 5 seconds. They twins btw)

Year: 1st year

School: Karasuno

Manager or Player?: He's an assistant coach for the Karasuno boys' team.

Likes: Learning new things, helping people learn things, and annoying his sister.

Dislikes: Idiots, sour food, sports other than volleyball.

Name: Aoi Isayama

Looks: He has black hair that goes to the tips of his ear and swoopy bangs that cover his left eyebrow(kind of like Oikawa's) and dark blue eyes. He has three piercings in his right ear. He's pretty short only 5'0 or 154 cm.

Personality: He's pretty awkward. He tends to stutter when he talk to people he doesn't know very well. He is pretty smart but doesn't show it much. He's in class 5. He is pretty nice but does have a tendency of talking back to adults without realizing it.

Age: 15 (He was born in December)

Year: 1st year

School: Karasuno

Manager or Player?: Manager

Likes: Talking to Toshiko, Toshiko's hair, Toshiko's eyes, Toshiko in general

Dislikes: Anybody that talks crap about Toshiko,and girls that are too nice to him

Crush: Toshiko Ueno.

Other: He's been friends with Toshiko most of his life.

Name: Toshiko Ueno

Nickname: To-chan

Looks: She has long burgundy hair, that's dyed, with dark brown eyes. She keeps her hair in a high bun. She's pretty tall, stabding at 5'9 or 179 cm.