Happiness(Daddy Sousuke x Mommy Reader)

Hey Sorry for not updating so long

(C/n)~ Childrens name
(E/c)~ Eye colour

♡♡

The teal orbed man threw a towel over his neck, drinking a bottle of water. He finished it with a relieved sigh and wiped the rest water off his forehead. Sousuke watched Rin and the others swimming in the pool with a smile on his face while he cooled off.

A buzzing sound caught his attention and he turned to find the source. It was his phone, showing him that he received a message. The words BABE/WIFEY (Choose what you want or use a other name) flashed across the screen, reminding him how silly yet cute you were. Opening the message, his eyes were met with an adorable picture of you laying down on the couch with your Baby on your stomach.

The two of you grinned at the camera cheekily. You held up a piece sign and your son (Sorry if you wanted a daughter) had his hands out, making a grabbing motion as of he was trying to grab the camera. A small smile made its way on Sousuke's face as he saved the photo into his phone memorys before responding to your text. He placed his phone back into his bag and returned to the pool as Rin called him.

At home with you

You lifted your son in the air, making plane noises. His (e/c) eyes shut as his sweet laughter filled the house. He looks like your husband but with your eye colour and you completly adored him.

Carefully bringing him back down to the ground level you sat up and tickled his little baby feet. More baby laughter filled your being and brought you happiness

,,Your laugh is Mommy's happiness" you cooed, nuzzling his nose and giggling when his tiny hands gently slapped your cheeks.

You were glad that you didn't had any errands to run so it gave you the opportunity to play with (C/n). Holding him under his armpits, you lifted him to his feets and bounced him. He caught eagerly and began kicking his feet as if attempting to jump on his own. You couldn't help but laugh by his adorableness.

The sound of the door opening reached your ears but you didn't had to look who it is, knowing it was your husband. (C/n) grew more excited from seeing his dad return. His hands were reaching out to him as he held a gibberish, baby language for 'Pick me up'.

Sousuke chuckled and threw his bag aside to lean down to pick (C/n) up from your hands. Discreetly grabbing your phone so you were able to take a few pictures. The first one was Sousuke kissing (C/n) on the head. The second showed (C/n) laughing and grabbing Sousuke's nose while the said man was trying to free himself from his son's grasp. The last picture was slightly crooked since you were laughing while you took it. (C/n) had settled to grab on Sousuke's identical hair after being rejected of his nose.

,,Jeez, you're always so kind to your mom but so rough with me..." he grumbled, wincing whenever the kid pulled to hard.

Thinking that Sousuke dealt with enough trouble, you stood up and gently pried the little baby hands off his hair and took him into your arms.

,,It's because he loves me so much. Isn't that right (C/n)?" You rubbed your cheeks against his soft ones and he squeeled happily in response.

,,See?", you teased, sticking your tongue out.

In a flash, Sousuke covered  (C/n)'s eyes and crashed his lips against yours. Pulling away he smiled at your slightly flushed state.

,,I know, but still I don't know how you do that" he said back while he nudged your nose with his.

You smiled slightly and nodded towards the bedroom.

,, Alright, but you have to go in the shower because you are smelling after chlorine" you said and crinkled your nose in exaggeration and he yawned.

,,You never complain when we are going to do i--OW" he yelped while caressing his shoulder.

,,Go. Shower" you glowered, glad that (C/n) was busy playing with your hair.

,,Yeah,Yeah. I'm going" Sousuke slipped passed you but not before giving your ass a squeeze.

,,You sneaky little..!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡